Chapter 6: Your What

❗TW Mentions of rape ❗

( Max's Pov)

I headed upstairs to the bathroom and pulled out the pregnancy tests. After I was done the boxes said to wait about five minutes before checking the results. I was so stressed out for two main reasons the first being I was only 17 and was not ready for a kid at all. The second being that the kid wouldn't be Lucas's but instead it would be the kid of the man that raped me. Finally five minutes had passed and I went to check the tests. I took a deep breath then saw two red lines. "SHIT" I yelled loudly so everyone in the cabin heard. "Max are you ok"? I heard Lucas's voice outside the door. "Lucas can you come in here please"? I asked him.

(Lucas's Pov)

I opened the bathroom door to see Max sitting on the floor, tears sliding down her cheeks. She was holding pregnancy tests. "Oh Max" I sat next to her and hugged her. "This is so stupid" She cried out. "I'm only 17 i'm not ready to have a kid" She continued to cry as I held her.

(Max's Pov)

About 15 minutes later me and Lucas went down stairs and I saw the whole party standing around in the kitchen, I knew they must have heard me scream. Suddenly all eyes were on me. I knew they were wondering what happened "Max are you ok" Will started " We heard you scream" Dustin finished. " I'm pregnant" I quickly said. "But it's not Lucas's" I then said. I saw El get teary eyed and Will started to cry. Mike and Dustin were looking really confused so I told them. "The other day when we were leaving the hotel, that morning I got raped" I quickly said. Then I burst into tears. Suddenly I felt every one coming to hug me.

( Lucas's Pov)

Later that night me and Max were in our room and I asked her about the baby. "I think I want to keep it she said". I started to cry knowing that someone else did this to her. She just hugged me.

A/N ok so did we like the chapter or... ik its not super great but i'm tired lol. Anyways I have orientation for school coming up so imma be busy but ill try to get two chapters up tomorrow. Also leave some suggestions ( not proofread)