Chapter 10:

Once Danny and Kenickie made it up back to the upstairs hall, Kenickie turned to Danny and grabbed his T-Birds jacket, gripping it tightly. "What the hell are you trying to do Zuko?" He asked him.

"What are ya talking about dude?" Danny asked.

"You almost killed the man!" Kenickie yelled at him.

"Since when do you care?" Danny asked.

"Because I don't want any of my best friends going to jail..." He blurted. "And you probably scared Abby."

Danny let out a sigh, finally calming down a little.

"I'm sorry, I'm just upset....upset that anybody would do this to a kid." Danny said.

"I am too man." He replied.

"Guys, come down!" They heard Doody called out.

They both ran down the stairs and back into the room.

"Evald here, wanna explain what's going on here." Sonny told them.

Kenickie looked over at Danny and gave him the look.

"Fine." He grumbles.

Putzie was comforting Abby who was just staring at the floor, crying softly and silently.

"Should we tie you up?" Danny asked.

"Danny..." Kenickie warned.

"Just kidding." He mutters under his breath.

"Listen fellas," Evald started. "I know it may look bad here."

"May? Buddy couple of ya friends came and kidnapped this girl and hurt her!" Danny snapped.

Evald flinched when he snapped at him.

"Ok I see you're upset, but I was trying to protect her while being on the lookout for anyone who comes in." He assured them. "But my mind was on her, mostly. Honest sir!" Evald assured with a fearful tone in his voice.

The guys knew that he was clearly afraid of Danny.

"Are you lying?" Danny asked.

"No, I mean no sir." Bill shouted.

The three youngest T-Birds snickered quietly, while Kenickie tried to control himself.

"Um Danny, let me talk to him." Kenickie said, putting his hand on Danny's back.

"Or I could just kill him." He said not looking away from Bill.

"Danny." Kenickie ordered.

Then Danny turned around.

"Hey, who's the leader?" He asked, looking at him.

"Who's the T-Birds' role model and big brother?" Kenickie asked him.

Danny clenched his jaw.

"Fine." He grumbles as he walks over to Putzie and Abby.

Then Kenickie looked over at Evald who was still weary and flinched when Kenickie turned his head towards him.

"Look now, I'm not gonna hurt ya man." Kenickie told him. "We just wanna talk, that's all."

Evald calmed down and let out a breath.

"Ok look, like I said I am truly sorry for what had happened to the girl and I really am." He started.

"Ok, but why didn't you try to save her?" Sonny asked him.

"Believe me fellas, I wanted to." Evald said. "But they threaten to kill her. Please don't press charges, I'm innocent."

The guys looked over at Danny, they were all thinking the same thing.

"You're free to go." Kenickie tells him.

"Really? Thanks fellas." He smiled.

"Now get outta here before my dad and the cops get here." Sonny told him.

"Right. See you around boys." Evald said, running out of the room.

Danny walked over to Kenickie.

"You should've let me kill him." Danny said to him.

Kenickie turned to him.

"Bro, they were gonna kill her if he helped her outta here!" Kenickie said to him.

"Well he should've had the ball to say no to those disgusting creeps!" Danny argued.

"Guys!" Sonny called out.

Both Danny and Kenickie looked over at Sonny.

"Sorry." They both said in unison.

Once Robert and his deputies arrived at the location, they arrested the men who had kidnapped Abby.