Chapter 14:

The T-Birds decided to eat at the football field bleacher, of course they wanted Abby to sit with them. After a little while, the oldest T-Birds glanced over to see Putzie and Abby talking to each other, being adorable. "Hey guys, ever wonder if those two lovebirds like each other?" Sonny asked them.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure Putzie does." Doody smirked.

They nodded their heads in agreements.

"What about Abby? I'm pretty sure the girl is smitten with the boy." Kenickie said. "I mean, it's Putzie!"

Again, they nodded their heads in agreements.

"Follow my lead boys." Danny says to them as they stand up.

They walked over to Putzie and Abby, Danny sat next to Putzie and Kenickie sat next to Abby while Doody and Sonny sat on the lower bleacher sitting in front of them.

"Hey kids." Danny greeted them.

"Hey." Abby smiled.

"So...what'cha talking about?" Doody asked.

"Uh I dunno, just having a good friendship conversation." Putzie replied.

"Oh, is it about Greased Lightning, Frosty Palace, Thunderroad, graduation, college, summer...romance?" Danny asked, winking at Putzie.

Putzie's eyes widened.

"We were just talking Zuko." Putzie said through his teeth.

Danny chuckled at him, he knew that Putzie did not want to confess his feelings towards her.

"AW MAN! WHAT ARE THE GUYS TRYING TO DO?!?" Putzie screamed in his head.

"Did you know that Putzie is the most romantic one of the T-Birds." Kenickie said.

Putzie glared at him.

"Kenickie!" He screamed in his head.

"Aw!" Abby awed.

"Well ya gotta treat your female with respect and also treat her like a princess that she is." Putzie smiled.

Abby smiled warmly, making Putzie feel nervous.

"Uh, come on Abby. I wanna show you some of the cool research I looked up for History." He spoke.

He mentally kicked himself for looking like a dork.

"Know what, nevermind." He mumbles.

The guys chuckled at him.

"It's ok, the guys told you me were a wized in History." She said. "I think it's really cool that you're interested in History."

Putzie smiled at her.

"Yep!" He responds.

"He even geeks out of it too." Sonny smirked.

Putzie closed his eyes in frustration and hid his face in his hands.

"OH WHY DID HE HAVE TO TELL HER THAT!?!" He screamed in his head.

Putzie looks back up at Danny.

"Danny, can I kill him?" He asked him.

Danny chuckled at him and shook his head.

"Did you know that Putzie is also a momma's boy?" Sonny asked her.

"Dude!" Putzie shouted.

Sonny gave Putzie an innocent smile.

"I think it's sweet." Abby smiled.

"He also still has his blue baby blanket when he had it since he was a baby." Doody add.