Wedding Preparations

"SHOULD I help you?" Máxivion asked.

"No thanks. I will do it myself" I told him.

He is flying to whatever city right now and I don't mind. I'm moving some of my things in our house now so I will not stress myself after the wedding. He will come back tomorrow and we will do our food tasting. Then the next day the gowns. It's 4 days before our wedding.

From: Máxivion
I'm staying with Jared right now.

To: Máxivion
Ok

I don't know why he updated me today but okay.

From: Máxivion
It's night time here, Do make sure to eat.

To: Máxivion
Good night I just ate!

I closed my eyes but suddenly it vibrates again.

From: Máxivion
sweet dreams

WTF is he trying to be sweet lately or just updating me or something?

"Good Morning" Máxivion said softly with his deep voice.

"When did you arrive?" I asked. He's still wearing his uniform so I figured maybe he just arrived.

"I went straight to you" He answered.

"Then sleep first I will tell Mom to move the schedule to 1PM" I told him and he just smiled.

To: Mom
Mom let's move the sched to 1PM later

From: Mom
Why? I already made a reservation also it's with Rose. Everything is ready na

To: Mom
Máxivion just arrived from his flight. Let him rest.

From: Mom
Ok 2PM nalang let him rest first.

Mom really loves him huh even said 2PM instead of 1PM

"Hey we have to go" I tapped his shoulders at agad naman siyang nagising. It's already 1:35 and ayaw ko naman malate kami kahit naawa ako sakanya.

"Ok I'll be fast" He said even if he was still sleepy and went to the bathroom.

I'm just fixing my makeup so by the time he finishes I'm also done.

I was looking at my engagement ring. It still feels surreal. "Are you ready fiancé?" He asked. He was wearing a black polo and pants. He opened the two bottons of his polo and winked at me. Gwapo niya, well lagi naman.

"Let's go" I told him and went straight to the door. I don't want him to see me blushing.

"Chocolate? Vanilla? Caramel?" My Mom asked us while we were tasting the cake flavors.

"Fruits are also available" Máxivion's Mom told us and we took a bit of everything. "Pineapple, Strawberry, and Raspberry." She told us

"If you like other flavors Ma'am we can do it" The Manager told us and I just nodded

"Can me and Máxivion talk for a minute" I told everyone and they just smiled.

"Are you ok?" He asked me we are standing right now and everyone is looking at us.

"I can't choose any flavor" I honestly said. I don't want to offend Mom, his Mom, and the manager that made this cake tasting possible in the last minute.

"Can we have a burger flavor?" I asked him and he just nodded

"Joke lang!" I said and he just shrugged it off