Always

Máxivion Vermilion Montemayor

"Baby, I miss you" Star hugged me as I enter her office. Eversince that day She became so clingy and I love it. I love her so much.

"Let's eat, love" I told her and kissed her lips.

I should be going back to my office but We had a very fast something that should be continued in the bedroom later. We just can't keep our hands to ourselves. Self-control is not a word when We're alone.

"Love can we go visit my Dra. Cruz?" She suddenly asked me. It was the middle of the night and I'm worried if something happened to her. Agad akong napatingin sakanya to check on her.

"Are you ok, love?" I asked her and placed my palm on her forehead. She doesn't have a fever.

"I just don't want to get my hopes up but we keep on doing it so maybe just maybe" She tried to explain but I don't get it. What is she implying?

"We keep doing what my love?" I asked her and I looked at her blushing face. I caressed her cheek as she looks so flustered.

"What we just did" Star said as She looked at my eyes with her sparkling bright eyes.

"Ok We will go to Dra. tomorrow" I told her. It was not my goal to get her pregnant or anything. We just can't keep our hands off each other.  I know what happened to our first baby is still a wound and I'm also scared.

I don't want to have my hope ups because I am contented with her. A baby is just a blessing that we are more fortunate to have.

"But if I'm not...you will not be mad right?" She suddenly asked me and I looked at her completely. I kissed her lips and touched her beautiful face once again making sure she felt the love I have for her.

"No, I will never be mad at you. If we are going to have a baby then I will be the happiest father but if not then I will still be the happiest husband because I have you. You are enough." I honestly told her. She doesn't need to overthink because if She is pregnant or not I don't mind. She is enough. Star is enough for me. My Star is more than enough.

WAKING up without my wife beside me was not normal so I quickly went down. "Wag nalang pala. Let it be." Star told me when I went down to eat. I understand what she wants and I respect that.

"Ok love. Did you cook?" I changed the topic. Nauna siya nagising ang when I went down she was already in the kitchen.

"Simple egg and spam" She said and smiled at me. I went to her and kissed her lips.

When She puts down the plate with Spam and Egg. She hugged me. I can feel my shoulders getting wet, she is crying. I just rubbed my hands to her back to comfort her.

After a while I removed the hug and I looked at her. "I'm just scared to disappoint you and myself" that statement made me sad. Why is she feeling that way?

"I will never be disappointed in you. Please stop thinking about it." I told her and she nodded cutely.

We ate and watched a movie after that. Our routine durint the weekends are just like this. We always make sure to spend time together.

"It's Grace birthday We should go to L.A" Star told me and I just nodded. With Grace being mentioned I received a text from my best friend too.