Mine

R-18

EVERYTHING was coming back when I opened my eyes. I was still Tired. I woke up in the bed, alone. I'm also wearing an oversized shirt. I remember everything.

I remember him leaving then coming back para isuot sakin yung shirt kahit nakapikit na ako sa pagod dahil sa nangyari at kalasingan I remember it. He also covered me so I won't feel cold. I still remember his gentleness. I just don't understand why he said we made a mistake.

I went out the bedroom to see Máxivion looking at the window. It seems like He didn't have any sleep. I went to the bathroom to pee and also to wash my face. I know he already heard that I'm awake.

When I went out I saw the F.A preparing the food on the table. Máxivion is acting like he can't see her as he just looks in the sky. He is quiet and he looks bothered with something.

"Good Morning, Mr. and Mrs. Montemayor. We are estimated to land on LAX in about two hours. Breakfast is ready. Please enjoy!" She told to us and I just nodded because my husband was just not listening.

"Thank you." I said in a monotone and She left.

"Will you eat?" I asked him. Alam ko na malalalim ang iniisip niya dahil halatang halata naman yon. So I just stayed quiet and I sat to eat dahil gutom na gutom na ako. I grabbed the bread from the table and sat in front of him.

"Star, I'm sorry"

"I shouldn't have done that" He added and He looks at me. I saw pain in his eyes. I don't know why but it also hurts me that he was hurting.

"About what?" I asked. Bakit ba siya nagkakaganito? Ano ba ang nangyari?

"About last night" He said and broke our eye contact. He avoided my eyes and looks at the window again.

"I don't think there is something to be sorry for" I said and ate the bread. I stood up to get food ang gave it to him. Panigurado gutom din siya and judging from his state he still haven't eaten yet.

"We are married.  I don't think what we did was wrong, Máxivion" I told him. I don't understand why he is so upset about last night as far as I remember he also enjoyed it plus we are already married.

"Not because we're married having sex is a must. Especially when you are drunk and I have no proper consent to touch you. I shouldn't have done that without you in your normal state of mind" He told me and I just looked at him. He really is a gentleman.

"I'm lucky to have you" I said and he looks surprised with my statement. What does he expect? For me to say that I was drunk and we should just forget about what harped? Definitely not. I know what I did and regretting is far from what I'm feeling.

"I don't regret anything and I remember everything." I said and held his hands. I don't want him to feel guilty about it. I don't regret anything. I actually love it. I loved every second of it. He made it unforgettable, I would never forget that.

Kung alam ko lang na ganon pala kasarap sana dati pa namin ginawa. Joke! Sasabihin ko sana sakanya para matawa kaso baka mas lalo lanh magdamdam ang gwapo kong asawa hays sarap ibulsa.

"I just want you to know that being my wife doesn't mean we should do it." He told me with his soft voice. This man is so cute! He was my giant big baby.

"I know" I answered and sat infront of him. He never fails to amaze me with how he handles such matters.

He is now smiling and I smiled too. He doesn't need to worry. Alam ko kung ano yung ginagawa ko. Maybe I needed that alcohol for courage but after what happened nawala din talaga yung tama. Everything I do is not out of spur. Lahat ng desisyon ko sa buhay madalas ay pinagiisipan ko talaga and most especially what we did. My virginity was taken by my husband and the last thing that he should feel is being guilty. I wanted him to be my first.