Special Chapter

Màxivion Vermillion Montemayor

"Flight PJX" I gave my passport to the security staffs. I have a flight to L.A then to Manila later.

I didn't do anything but stayed at the hotel since I will leave in three hours. It's not my first time here, L.A is like a second home to me.

"I'll see you soon, bro" Jared patted my shoulders and I did the same with him. He is here for a business trip so We met.

I will eat at In-n-out near the airport but I'll be late so I just bought some for Take-Out. As I enter In-n-Out, I almost bumped to a girl as I enter kasi nagmamadali siyang umalis...bigla nalang din may tumawag sakin kaya nabaling ang atensyon ko sa cellphone.

*Mom is calling*

To: Mom
Flight

When I text flight Mom understands that I have work so she would probably call me later if it's not important. I will also call her back after.

From: Mom
Go home now. We will meet your bride later. She is the heir of Starlight Airline. Dinner, 7 sharp don't be late!

I was dumbfound with what she meant? Bride? Am I getting married?

Is this what they call arrange marriage? I returned to the cockpit confused but I have to clear my mind and think about it later.

Buti nalang isa lang yung stop over ng flight so I arrived early in Manila. The hotel is far from the airport, I had to travel an hour with traffic just to get here. I don't want to be late but traffic is so bad. When I entered our hotel, everyone greeted me. Before entering the room I collected myself so I wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Máxivion Vermilion Montemayor, You're late!" My Mom said when I entered the room. I saw Mom, Dad and probably Mr. and Mrs. Perez. Then I saw her is she my fiancé?

She was also looking at me, intensely.

"I'm not late, Mom. The call time is 7:30 and it's just 7:27" I told Mom and They laughed. I'm really not late.

"Then We should introduce the two."  Mrs. Perez said and I greeted them.

"Máxivion Vermilion Montemayor, your fiancé" I said and gave her a smirk. She doesn't look pissed I gave her my hand and we shaked hands.

"Astraea, your bride to be" She said as she match what I said but I just nodded. It can be a joke but it isn't.

I will sit beside my Mom but They said that I should sit beside her and I looked at her for approval and She nodded.

I looked at her beautiful face. She looks a bit spanish. Her hair was long that suits her look. Her nose is pointed and Her Lips are very soft pink. Her eyes...It was as if those brown eyes had me under control. She is very beautiful and elegant. I'm mesmerized by her beauty.

"So... how are you?" She asked me and for the second time Our eyes met.

"I'm fine?" I said but I'm also not sure. It's been a while since someone asked me such a simple question.

"How about you?" I asked back trying to continue the conversation.

"I'm still thinking about the burger." She said and then added
"sorryimthinkingaboutsomething" it sounded so fast but I understood.

"burgers huh? tell me about it." I told her. I want to know. I'm curious about her.

"Yesterday kasi I'm eating In-n-out then my parents called saying I will marry you so I didn't really enjoy the burger dahil nagmamadali ako umuwi." She said. Sound like she really wants that burger. I remember nag take out ako sa In-n-out kanina.