I miss you forever

This Chapter is from Two POV's
Star and Máxivion

        Star's POV
I'm here at our spot. Dito kami unang nagkiss. It's so silent right now as if the wind, sea, and air can feel my sadness. When I'm with him the silence didn't matter because seeing him is enough for my soul to be at ease. His presence in my life was enough for me to feel secured.

         Máxivion's POV
"Star, I see you." I told the air as I look into the sky. I always take night flights so I can be with Star all the time. Life isn't the same without her. I miss everything about us. I wonder...is our baby one of the stars that shine brightly? I just want to think that he or she is in that way I can still see him or her and in the lonely night sky they shine the brightest.

          Star's POV
I don't know what to feel everytime I'm traveling without him. I feel so alone. I feel like a part of me is missing. There is always a part of me hoping that Máxivion is driving my plane that's why I rarely use my Private Plane. It's not like I go outside the country just for quick business meetings in Bohol, Davao, Cebu, and to some places in the Philippines.

          Máxivion's POV
"Star, you look beautiful as always"
I looked at the sky. I'm in Japan right now. It's nighttime and the Stars are vivid. I smiled, I also know a Star that looks more beautiful than the Stars.

          Star's POV
With all the memories we have and we haven't I miss it. I miss you. Máxivion has been in my heart as always. I still think of our baby and It will forever be in my heart.  I already accepted things and I just work all the time to make my focus somewhere else. But No matter how busy I am with my work there will never be a day that I won't think about Máxivion. What can I say I miss my husband, I miss him. I miss everything about him.

           Máxivion's POV
"Are you happy?" I asked the stars. It keeps on being Bright and shiny just like you. I just want you to know that if you're happy then I'm happy, Star Astraea.

          Star's POV
It's almost my birthday and I'm here wondering if He would show up to our house.
My friends wanted to throw a party and my parents wanted a dinner. I felt bad to say no to them but I did. I don't want to celebrate my birthday without him anymore. It doesn't feel like a HAPPY birthday.

           Máxivion's POV
"Happy Birthday" I texted her. I remembered her birthday as if I could give her a gift. As if I could party with her. As if I could wrap her in my arms. But then Atleast I can greet her.

*Máxivion's POV*

I was driving to my favorite spot and I clicked my radio to have some background music.

NOW PLAYING: Summertime Sadness x
I wanna be yours

"Are you tired, my love?" Tanong ko.

"Me too" I also answered because I was just talking to myself acting like my wife is here beside me except she wasn't.

She's shining so bright tonight. I always comeback to this spot. Where I can see her shining so bright by myself. Where I can express my admiration and love for the stars.

Tears started to pour again but this time it was happy tears. I heard she was doing great! She was doing fine by herself and I didn't expect that I was her chaos. I was her chaos while She was my peace. Star don't worry, keep on shining bright. I will always look at you and come to you if you want me to.

"Happy Birthday, my distant star"