Chapter 26

Hey loves! 

Sorry, this update is a day late! Trust me; it's worth it! 

WARNINGS: Smut (I apologize for nothing!) Mild violence, Dad Bucky(because swoon!) 

We are getting to the end here, guys, 26/28 chapters. I'm not going to lie; I'm sad about it. But I have been tossing around the idea of a third installment and maybe some one-shots! 

I do have several other fic ideas floating around up in the ole noggin :) 

BIG shout out to my friend and beta reader @Jesse_Winter_Soldier for trucking along with me through this wild adventure! 

Happy Reading

-Sif

Erica had just settled into bed when she thought she heard a noise outside; she paused, one leg already sinking into the mattress.

Bucky lay on his back, one arm tucked behind his head, naked chest, dog tags shining in the low bedroom light as the sheet pooled around his waist. "Come on, sweetheart, come to bed."

"I thought..." Erica frowned, then shook her head. "Never mind, it must have been the wind." She shrugged; her mind must be imagining things, climbing into bed. Her hearing wasn't like it was while pregnant; her body bounced back to normal after the twins, serum-wise. She had a little extra weight around her stomach now, unlike before. She was softer now, and her darling fiancé often reminded her how beautiful she was. Fiancé, her heart skipped a beat at the word. She glanced down at her left hand, the thin gold band with the round chalcedony gemstone in the center, framed in gold—Winnifred Barnes' ring. Bucky had slipped the ring on her finger the first night they were home with the babies; he offered to go out and buy her a new ring if she didn't like it. Erica loved it; she looked down at the ring multiple times daily.

Crawling over, she cuddled up next to Bucky, laying her head on his chest. She sighed, taking in the scent of his body wash and natural musk; wrapping her arms around him, she tilted her head up. Bucky leaned down, kissing her lips, humming happily when she continued to kiss him.

Things escalated quickly, much faster than they would have preferred. But the twins were finally sleeping through the night and alone time was hard to come by.

Erica lifted her head as Bucky snaked his hand under her; his right hand gripped her throat as his vibranium hand braved his weight. She moaned as his fingers clutched her throat, the feel of his neatly trimmed thatch of hair, heavy balls slapping against her backside. He growled into her ear, biting her earlobe as he pounded her into the mattress. Then he stopped breathing hard as he looked towards the door.

"Bucky..." she whined.

He nipped at her shoulder, "Sorry, honey, I thought...." He frowned but snapped his hips down, pulling a moan from her.

"Fuck, baby, I'm so close!" she whimpered as he held her throat.

"Yeah?" he panted, snapping his hips roughly, "Gonna come on my cock?" He groaned.

Buck let go of her throat, grabbing her hips; he pulled her ass up, chest still pressing into the mattress. He began drilling into her at a ruthless pace; the too-familiar tingly at the base of his spine let him know the end was in sight for both, her warm slick velvet walls gripping him tightly.

"Oh god, right there! Right there, fuck!" Erica whined, clutching the sheets, "Harder, baby."

Bucky took a deep breath and slammed back into her harder; he wasn't sure how it was even possible. "Fuck, feel so good. Squeezing me so tight, gonna milk my cock?" he growled lowly, finger digging into her.