✿ 3 ✿

tw: sh, mentions of bad mental health + having no motivation, implications of toxic relationship.

jules and tommy had now been best friends for almost a year. sadly, they have only met up a couple of times due to distance but neither minded. they called at least once everyday to make up for not seeing each other irl.

juliet had been on many tommy streams, playing minecraft with him after he sent her a pc. jules was very reluctant to accept the generous gift, but eventually did after tommy let her give him £50 and bake him a cake.

tommy scrolled through twitter on his phone, spotting many tweets about his best friend.

user92
jules and tommy are easily the best friends out there idc

user61
jules is so pretty oh em gee i miss her so much though

user40
do you guys think jules and tommy argued or something? we haven't seen them interact in ages.

user72
i miss jules sm!!! she hasn't been on one of tommy's streams for agesss
—> user94
FR!! where is julesss?! @tommyinnit

tommy frowned at his phone as he read the tweets. in all honesty, he didn't know where jules had been either. she'd been ghosting him recently, and she was offline most of the time. despite her lack of responses, tommy still continued to message her and check up on her. most of the time, she messaged back a short message saying she was
" fine " or that there was " nothing to worry about."

in the past week however, she barely ever replied. tommy was worried about her, it wasn't like jules to do something like this. he even considered going to visit her to check up on her, but decided against it eventually.

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

juliet lay on her bed staring at the ceiling. she felt so demotivated, it was horrible. she knew she was getting bad again, but didn't try to change it.

you see, in the past, jules had been in a toxic relationship which caused her to have terrible mental health for multiple years. she had been on medication for depression for the last couple years and now could barely get out of bed to take them.

in the winter was when she normally experienced relapses with her self harm issues, so it was a difficult time of year for her. she didn't like being a burden on anybody though, so she kept it to herself.

either way, she couldn't speak to her parents. they would shout at her, horrible words that went straight to her head. so at this point, juliet just stayed in her room all the time. not moving, not answering messages, not eating, not drinking, nothing.

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

tommy was out with wilbur and ash, barely listening to what either of them were talking about. his thoughts were filled with worries for juliet. all he wanted was to see her, and know that she was okay. distracting himself with his friends wasn't working at all, so he eventually just went back to his apartment, telling them some excuse about needing to edit a video.

he sat in his room, staring at all his unread messages that he had sent to her.

" for fucks sake." he muttered. why wouldn't she just answer him? just tell him that she was fine and safe.

he typed out yet another message for her.

jules ❣️

jules please
hello?
answer come on
did i do something?
please tell me you're safe and okay
i miss you
you can talk to me you know that

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

juliet decided to see why her phone kept buzzing, slowly picking it up and unlocking it.
" fuck." she groaned as her head began to throb. she took a small sip of water and it seemed to stop.

she sighed as she realised tommy was worried about her.

tommy ❣️

jules please
hello?
answer come on
did i do something?
please tell me you're safe and okay
i miss you
you can talk to me you know that

shit tommy
i'm sorry
i didn't mean to make you worry
or anything
i'm safe

HOLY SHIT
JULES THANK GOD
wanna call and talk abt it?

i'm sorry
no please
tommy i hate him

you hate who?
read at 5:32pm
jules?
read at 5:32pm
please juliet
read at 5:32pm

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

juliet bit down on her lip to hold back her tears as she sat on her bathroom floor. she didn't mean to relapse. it's not her fault. he told her to do it.

" it's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's not my fault." she shakily whispered to herself, wrapping her arms around her body.

" juliet? " his voice called out for her. she looked around, looking for him. he was here, she knew it.

" juliet.. come out come out wherever you are.." he was taunting her. jules brought her hands up to cover her ears, trying to block out his voice.

" juliet!" he shouted angrily.

" it's not real! it's not real ! it's not real! you aren't real! i'm imagining you!" she repeated to herself in attempts to block him out. tears rolled down her face, she wanted it to stop. she wants to stop seeing and hearing him.

eventually, his voice stopped and juliet was once again alone.

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

emily's corner

so..
that was a lovely fun and wholesome chapter!! /s
😋

don't know why i made this so angsty but go with the flow ig

opinions? 😥

okay bye!!