✿ 4 ✿

tw: mentions of sh, mentally abusive parents

juliet walked downstairs for the first time in a week. not wanting to draw attention to herself, she tried to stay as quiet as possible. however, a board underneath her foot creaked, making her parents aware of her presence.

" juliet, where have you been?" her father walked over to her angrily.
" im sorry, i've just been so-" she began.
" excuses is all i'm hearing." her mother interrupted. jules just hung her head low, not engaging eye contact.
" you're such a disappointment! you should see your older brother, he's off owning a business, where are you?!" her father shouted. juliet brought her hands up to cover her ears. she felt her hands get pulled away from her ears, a tight grip on her wrist.

" listen to me when i'm talking to you!" her father looked over to see her mother looking at jules' wrists.

" you fucking cut yourself again?" she taunted. tears rolled down jules' cheeks as she continued to say nothing. her father chuckled at her crying, before letting go of her wrists and walking off, her mother following.

juliet let out a small sigh of relief, before walking back up the stairs and into her room. she needed to get out of this home, but she couldn't.

she shakily turned on her pc for the first time in a month, opening discord.

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

" it's been a whole month since she actually responded, i'm so worried. " tommy told wilbur as they sat in his apartment.

" what was her last message?" wil asked, wanting to help. tommy pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened his and jules' messages and flipping round the screen to show wilbur.

" i hate him?" wilbur said, confused at the message.

" exactly, then she just went offline and hasn't been back online since." tommy sighed.

" i don't know man, maybe you should just wait for her?" tommy hummed in response to wilbur's idea.

" i think i'll stream just to try and take my mind off her." he said.

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

tommy walked around his minecraft server, telling jokes to chat. he began to build a base, when he noticed his chat beginning to spam stuff about jules.

" what? why are you all talking about jules?" he asked chat, extremely confused.

" jules posted on insta!" a text to speech donation read out. tommy eyes widened as he pulled out his phone and opened instagram.

" holy shit!" he exclaimed.

jules 🌟 @julesiscoolhey guys, sorry for being super inactive

hey guys, sorry for being super inactive. mental health has been shit 🤩
anyway take this epic selfie for some jules content.

user821
AWW JULES BB!!! D: FEEL BETTER SOON!

user929
i hope you feel better soon <33

user271
AAA I WAS SO WORRIED!! take your time lovely!! <3

user367
ilysm 🙁💓

user920
stay safe ml! ❣️

more comments

tommy was about to type out a comment when he heard the familiar ping of somebody joining the call. confused as to who it was, tommy put his phone down and checked on the discord tab who had joined.

he let out a slight gasp when he saw that jules had joined the call.

" jules?!" he exclaimed, a massive grin on his face.

" hi tommy.." she said quietly, she sounded so tired.

" jules? are you okay?" tommy was concerned.

" um.. are you live?" she asked.

" yea, i can end stream if you want." he told her.

" no- no its okay! i don't want to be a bother, we can talk later." she hastily said.

" no. let's talk now." he firmly said, " bye chat! i'm gonna end now." he clicked the ' end stream' button before clicking on the discord tab.

" jules i was worried sick! are you okay?" he asked, turning on his camera.

" i'm sorry tommy." she apologised, " my mental health has just been so bad. i can barely get out of bed now, and my family.."

" what? what's wrong with your family?" tommy was met with silence.

" jules? what's wrong with your family?" he repeated. he heard her take a shaky breath.

" they.. um.. they made fun of my relapse, and they are mentally abusive." she admitted to him. it felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

" holy shit.." tommy breathed out, " jules, turn on your camera please."

" no, i look like absolute shit tommy." she told him.

" looks be damned. i just want to make sure you're okay." he firmly said. juliet brushed her hair with her hands a bit, before turning on her camera. she heard tommy let out a sigh of relief.

" right, tomorrow i'm gonna come down to london okay? and we're gonna meet up and then you're going to come home to brighton with me." he explained to her.

" what? but ive got nowhere to stay in brighton tommy?" jules furrowed her eyebrows. tommy let out a quiet chuckle at her confusion.

" no, you're gonna stay with me."

" really? tommy i don't want to be a burden, you really don't have to-" she was interrupted.

" jules, it's okay. now do you think you could try and shower and then put on some cozy clothes and sleep?" he asked her. juliet smiled weakly, before nodding her head. tommy smiled back at her.

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

tommy lay in bed that night, juliet's words repeating in her head.
" they made fun of my relapse."
what did that mean?

tommy let out a sigh of realisation as he understood what she said. he wanted nothing more than to just hug the girl, and protect her from everything bad.

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

emily's corner

hehe

hi

opinions on this chapter?!

okay bye bye ily