✿ 6 ✿

jules woke up in her new bedroom and smiled as she remembered where she was. she was finally away from her parents, she was going to get better.

opening the door and walking over to the kitchen, juliet was quite taken aback by all the food laid out on the table.
" holy shit, tommy! did you make this?!" she exclaimed. tommy turned around to look at her and grinned.
" morning! and yes, i made it all. why, are you surprised?" he sat down at the table.
" kinda yeah." rory jokingly admitted.
" hey!" tommy nudged her shoulder as she sat down.

whilst they ate, tommy decided to get the girl back for her sarcastic comment. he put a bean on the edge of his plate, before flicking it at her.
" you prick!" jules held back her laughter as she pretended to be offended. tommy laughed at the girl, slowly standing up to try and run away.
" i am so gonna kill you!" she shouted, running after him around the living room. eventually, she managed to corner him against a wall.

" i win!" she teased. tommy smiled, before looking down at her lips. a comfortable silence fell upon them as they both gazed at each other. just as they began to lean in, there was a knock at the door. tommy cleared his throat before speaking, juliet moving backwards awkwardly.
" i'll get it." he said, walking over to the door.

when tommy opened the apartment door, he was met with a crying girl. she looked to be around the age of 12. her eyes widened when she saw tommy.
" oh, tommyinnit! i love your videos- wait, i'm sorry. is jules here?"
tommy was slightly confused at this odd interaction, when jules walked over.
" charlotte? what's wrong, what are you doing here?" she said, clearly concerned. she wrapped the younger girl in a hug.
" mum and dad.." charlotte said once they moved out of the embrace.
" oh god, come in."

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

the three of them all sat around the coffee table in the living room. jules and charlotte shared the sofa, whilst tommy sat on the armchair next to them.
" and i decided to tell them that i had a girlfriend, then they kicked me out." the young girl explained.
" wait- you have a girlfriend?!" jules excited said.
" yea, i'm lesbian." charlotte smiled slightly.
" oh my god! i'm so proud of you!" she wrapped her arms around charlotte. tommy decided to speak.

" you know, you could always stay here!" tommy offered. charlotte pulled out of the embrace, looking in shock at tommy and juliet.
" really?" they both nodded in response.
" yea! i mean, i can just sleep on the sofa." tommy smiled.
" no, that's stupid! it's your apartment after all tommy, i'll take the sofa." juliet said. charlotte watched the pair bucket over who would take the sofa before telling them to shut up and just flip a coin.

" alright, i'll take heads." tommy said.
" i'll be tails then."
" and it's.." charlotte flipped the coin before seeing which side was facing upwards, " tails!"
" take that!" juliet shouted, her competitive side showing.
" you have defeated me.." tommy sighed, " well, enjoy the sofa."
" i shall!" jules was extremely proud of her victory.

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

however, when it was 2am and she lay freezing on the quite uncomfortable sofa, she was not so proud. she began to layer up in blankets, attempting to warm herself up, but it didn't work at all.

just as she was about to get up and search quietly for more blankets, she saw tommy's door creak open in the corner of her eye.
" jules?" tommy whispered, rubbing his eyes tiredly.
" oh- hi tommy." she whispered back, lying back down on the sofa to try and trick him into thinking she was still half asleep.
" why are you still up?" he asked, concerned.
" um.. cant sleep, i'm really cold." she admitted.
" oh, do you want to sleep in my room instead, i'll take the sofa." he offered politely.

" no tommy! that's ridiculous, it's your room, i'll get back to sleep eventually." she exclaimed. they began to bicker once more over who should take the  bed in tommy's room when they saw charlotte open her door, yawning with an angry look on her face.

" for gods sake! just share his bed, idiots!" she shouted, before closing the door on them.
" she's not a morning person is she?" tommy joked.
" nope, definitely not." juliet chuckled.
" so um, are you comfortable with sharing the bed?" tommy scratched his neck awkwardly.
" yeah, i'm comfy with it. is it cool with you?" jules asked.
" im alright with it." tommy smiled tiredly, before they both walked over to his room.

✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿✿⊰✲⊱✿

emily's corner

HIHIHI

charlotte is so cool i love her sm

anyway

opinions on this chapter?!

bye ily!