Time Is Running Out

"Stop hitting each other, seriously." Dream complained while driving.

"Are we there yet?" Tommy asked in a whiny tone while still playfully smacking Drista in the head.

"Dream, he keeps hitting me!" Drista whined also.

"I'm trapped between two children!" Ben snapped.

"I will turn this car around!" Dream insisted, sounding like a mother.

"I dare you, you won't." Tommy said with a cocky expression.

Dream thought about it, but knew he couldn't. This was Drista's final big memory. "Behave yourself. Or I'll make you all get in Bad's car."

"Not Bad! He's so annoying!" Tommy yelped.

"I'll do it, don't test me." Dream threatened.

"We'll be good!" Drista promised.

Things got quiet in the car, because no one wanted to be trapped in the car with Bad. Even if Puffy was driving, Bad was probably picking the music. No one wanted to listen to Bad's music.

"God dammit!" Drista yelled out of nowhere.

Dream nearly jumped out of his skin. He looked back at her. "What's wrong?"

"I'm bleeding." She covered her nose.

"George, hand her a tissue." Dream said frantically.

George looked around for a tissue, eventually finding one. He handed it back to her.

Drista snatched it and tried to stop the bleeding.

George looked concerned as he turned to Dream. "is this a good idea? Dream...I think she needs to go to th-"

"George, this is what we're going to do." Dream cut off his sentence. He didn't want to be talked out of doing this. It wouldn't be hard to get him out of this Disney trip.

Tommy leaned over Ben to whisper to Drista. "Are you alright, mate? Can you handle this trip?"

Drista glared at him before sighing. "Guys, I'm fine. A little nosebleed won't kill me."

"Okay..." That response was good enough for Tommy.

-

"I want this bed!" Tommy said as he ran into the hotel room and dropped on the bed of his choice.

"Me and Drista will share the bed by the window." Ben snickered, trying to get Dream worked up. He thought it was pretty funny.

Dream shut the door and pulled Ben away from Drista by his hood. "I'm not afraid to kill you in the happiest place on earth. Understand?"

Ben nodded silently.

Drista huffed and pushed Dream into the bathroom. "Go get ready for bed, I can't wait to go to the park tomorrow!"

"Behave yourselves!" Dream insisted before shutting the door.

Ben put an arm around Drista once it was safe. "Your brother is crazy." He whispered.

"He's just protective." Drista said before leaning into Ben.

Tommy got up and forced himself between Ben and Drista. "Leave room for Jesus."

"Tommy, you aren't religious." Drista groaned.

"No but if Ben puts his arm around you again he's going to be praying for forgiveness." Tommy snapped, giving Ben a nasty look.

"Okay I get it, everybody hates me." Ben sat down on a chair in the corner.

"That's not true, we're just surrounded by assholes." Drista walked over to Ben and sat on the arm of the chair. "Things could be worse. We could of had to sleep in the room with Bad, Skeppy, and Puffy."