Chapter 2

A/n crouched beside the leaders den, eating a freshly caught Shrew. The past few days had been difficult for her, being surrounded by ShadowClan cats always watching her every move.

It was clear they were waiting for an opportunity to stop her if she ever dared try and release the prisoners.

She saw LeopardStar sitting close beside the bone hill, her expression was unreadable as TigerStar emerged from one of the dens, jumping up onto the hill.

"TigerClan! Everyone gather around the bone hill!" His yowl erupted and echoed through the wind.

RiverClan made their way over, but kept their distance. ShadowClan on the other hand we're up close, eyes lit up with excitement.

"Today is the day for the trial," he began, looking towards BlackFoot with a smile, "fetch the apprentices and StoneFur."

The large white Tom nodded as he padded away, and soon returned with JaggedTooth, the apprentices and StoneFur with them.

FeatherPaw and StormPaw looked fearful as they huddled together, StoneFur stood beside them, his eyes gleaming with hatred.

"StoneFur, you and your sister are half-clan cats, along with these apprentices," TigerStar smiled, "prove your loyalty by killing them."

A/n got up to her paws, her eyes flashed with shock, "please don't do this!" She yowled, TangleBurr yanked her back by the scruff.

"LeopardStar, your allowing this?!" StoneFur questioned with venom laced in his voice.

The golden spotted tabby looked at him with sad amber eyes. "Do as he says," was all she said.

A/n felt her blood boil, how could she even say that? StoneFur's amber eyes narrowed, he stood over the apprentices protectively.

(I see StoneFur with amber eyes, like his father)

"I'm not killing them..." he stated. TigerStar looked towards DarkStripe, his teeth baring. "Kill him."

The black tabby leaped at the RiverClan deputy, and basically didn't even do much to him. DarkStripe was clearly not very good at fighting.

"BlackFoot, finish the job!" TigerStar yowled. BlackFoot then pinned StoneFur down and unsheathed his claws, slashing the grey Tom's throat.

"No!" A/n gained the strength to release herself from TangleBurr's jaws and leaped at BlackFoot, landing on his back with unsheathed claws.

He hissed at her as he tried to shake her off, she bit down into his shoulder before being thrown off by TigerStar.

"What are you doing?" He snarled, his claws were close to piercing though her chest. A/n stared at the leader with malice.

"This isn't my clan, and your not going to hurt FeatherPaw or her brother!" She spat as TigerStar pressed his paw down harder.

"And why's that-?"

"Because I love her!"

Everyone let out shock gasps and murmured, TigerStar looked furious, but let the apprentice go. "She will not be a member of TigerClan, throw her in with the prisoners!"