Chapter 4

W/n looked around cluelessly, the forest around her was silent. No sound came from the reeds and the breeze was all too quiet.

She padded across the stones, making her way to sunning rocks, "greeting W/n." The she-cat flinched as a cat appeared to her.

"Who are you?" She questioned with worry in her voice. "I'm OakHeart, one of the former deputies of RiverClan," he mewed with a smile.

W/n felt her ears droop slightly, why was a dead StarClan cat speaking to her and not a medicine cat?

"I've spoken to the other StarClan cats and they have agreed that you can come on this quest," the brown Tom nodded.

"What quest? What are you talking about?" W/n asked, OakHeart then began to fade away.

"FeatherTail will tell you," he whispered. W/n then woke up to FeatherTail nudging her.

"Are you alright, W/n? You were twitching in your sleep," the silver tabby asked with worry.

W/n rose to her paws and licked her chest fur, "yes, it was just a dream." The two she-cats left the warriors den, brushing their pelts together.

A few moons had passed since the she-cats had become mates, HawkFrost and his Sister MothWing had become members of RiverClan and were fitting in nicely to clan life.

LeopardStar had been keeping RiverClan together, and had been trying to act as the mother that W/n needed.

FeatherTail looked around, possibly looking for StormFur. "Ah you're finally awake!" LeopardStar announced with a purr.

The RiverClan leader approached the two with a smile, "I want you to Lead a hunting patrol, W/n."

"Of course, LeopardStar," W/n nodded to the golden speckled she-cat. LeopardStar quickly went to speak with MistyFoot as W/n then gathered a few cats for the patrol.

She left camp with FeatherTail, StormFur, TimberFur and DawnFlower. "Alright let's head to the river and find as much fish as we can carry!"

"You said it W/n!" StormFur meowed loudly with a smile as he ran in front, DawnFlower quickly tackled him playfully.

"Be careful, mouse brains!" TimberFur shook his head. FeatherTail chuckled as W/n shook her head with a smile, "yes, anything could be lurking around here."

The patrol had quickly caught five fish and two water shrews. W/n picked up two fish by the tails in her mouth, however she felt a tail brush against her shoulders.

"FeatherTail? Are you alright?" The p/c she-cat asked with a frown, seeing her mate's concerned look.

"I need to tell you something, privately," she whispered into W/n's ear.

W/n looked at the patrol who had stopped, obviously waiting for the two younger she-cat, the p/c she-cat dropped her fish and cleared her throat.

"Go on ahead, we will catch up," W/n stated, TimberFur nodded and grabbed the two fish off of W/n and lead the patrol back to camp.

FeatherTail let out a sigh as she sat down, worry clouded her blue eyes. "I had a dream, it was from OakHeart about some quest."