7.

Erin stands up, her glass in her hand as she follows the athlete before while Alexia takes her seat onto the couch, her leg resting onto the higher cushion.

The blonde takes her time to look around the room, a huge modern living room was just how she had imagined the Ballon D'Or winners apartment.

There was a huge wall with all those awards the captain had been winning over those last few years, together with some medals, for example the one she had been winning back at the champions league finale last year.

"Those are a lot of awards", the blonde notices, taking her time to run her fingers over the small pieces of metal that were printed with Alexia's name.

The athlete just admires the blonde, who was standing there in her slim figure with a pair of black jeans and some white top on, her hair pulled up into a ponytail when she stands in her living room.

"I guess those trophies will stop for sometime now", Alexia answers sadly, when she looks down at her injured knee, like always in those past days hating the fact that she wasn't able to be with her teammates.

The blondes head turns slightly, attempting to look back at Alexia, when her eyes fall on another explicit object that was standing just beside the television.

It was a picture of Alexia and some woman, one Erin wasn't sure who exactly it was, but she was sure that she had been seeing that person on some of Alexia's pictures of her Instagram.

Not as if she did look on every single picture.

"That's Jenni", Alexia states, staring at the attractive blonde woman looking at the picture next to her television.

"Has she been your girlfriend?", Erin asks, turning around as she sees Alexia swallowing after that question, the brown haired women feeling uncomfortable by this one.

"She was my girlfriend, yes", Alexia answers, her voice small when she stares at Erin who had picked up the picture with her hands now getting towards the ouch as wall, placing the picture in front of Alexia on the small table.

"I know it is strange that I am still having the picture standing here, but I guess I'm just not really over the break up yet", Alexia admits, taking the crutches and the picture as she stands up, attempting to place the frame back to where it has been, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"I have been in a very long relationship before I came here to Barcelona and I feel like I never really got over the break up", Erin suddenly speaks up, opening up for Alexia, much to the captain surprise, as Alexia turns towards her from the television, looking at her with a surprise expression.

"Did you really?", Alexia asks with a careful voice.

Erin just nods at this, standing up herself as she approaches Alexia standing there with her crutches in the middle of the huge living room.

"Do you wanna talk about it?", the blonde asks softly, not wanting to push the athlete because she knew that she was in a very bad mental state those last couple of days, or maybe already for the last couple of months.

The brown haired woman just shakes her head.

"We don't have to talk about any of that, you know", Erin smiles, taking Alexia's crutches as the brown haired woman keeps standing there on her right foot, letting go of the control she had while standing still, as soon as the therapist takes those sticks from her.

"What are you doing?", Alexia ask, struggling in her stand, as her hands search for Erin's forearm. She couldn't stand without anything to hold onto, yet.

The blonde looks towards the radio station, taking her time to listen to the music that was playing on there, when she gently wraps her arms around Alexia's waist, the captain still holding onto Erin's forearms.