57.

At those words, Erin holds her breath.

Her movements on the captains sensitive skin stop, when the doubts she was having since the meeting with Emma and Austin yesterday were now turning into reality.

"Erin?", Alexia asks, turning her head to the side, so for the first time since the therapist was arriving in Barcelona, the Spanish captain was actually looking at the blonde beauty.

"Sorry, what?", the therapist reacts, going on with the massage on her lovers strong back, but she couldn't help her stomach turning and her heartbeat speeding up at the question Alexia just asked.

Please, no drama.

"I have the feeling you are not only in Barcelona to sneak into Martha's therapy room", Alexia shrugs, closing her eyes as she takes a deep inhale, her body once again breaking out in goosebumps, when she feels the blondes cold fingertips caressing her skin.

You can't tell Alexia.

It was hard for Erin not to remember Emma's words.

Even if she really wanted to tell Alexia about her future job, how excited she was for it, how much more excited Alexia would be and that she would sign that contract this afternoon, she couldn't.

"Do you trust me?", Erin asks, not really sure what else to say because she wasn't really allowed to say anything else.

And it made her feel bad.

It made her feel extremely bad, because after all the misunderstandings the both of them were experiencing in those last months, Erin didn't want to be the person keeping any information from the captain.

Alexia simply doesn't deserve to be lied to.

But I'm the end, Erin had no choice.

"Of course", Alexia nods slightly, closing her eyes when she realizes that after the break up with Jenni and everything that had happened, she really felt like the only one she was learning to trust in the last months.

"Good", Erin smiles, adding a little more pressure on the tense spot of the captains strong back, when she hears Alexia releasing a soft moan at the contact.

"I wonder if it has something to do with you potentially coming back to Barcelona?", Alexia asks curiously, opening her eyes when she tries to catch a sight of the blonde therapist.

Erin just chuckles at that.

"What an impatient and curious woman you are", the therapist laughs, gently stroking the athletes sensitive skin, before running her hands down the captains spine. She saw the goosebumps rising on each spot her fingers were touching.

"I just don't want to get my hopes up, thinking you actually come home to me, when you aren't", Alexia admits truthfully with a small and unsure voice, hoping that those words wouldn't offend therapist in any way.

"I can't tell", Erin shrugs, a sad smile on her face as she presses her lips into a flat line.

"I understand", Alexia nods, even though she hates the fact that the blonde wouldn't tell her what was really going on. The captain just decides to let go of those thoughts and simply trust Erin.

That was a major thing that both, Alexia and Erin needed to learn again.

To trust.

After the betrayal of Lauren and with Jenni leaving, the both of them had to endure a lot of trust breaking things.

So at least the both of them were aware, that trusting each other was something they really needed to work on.

And they both wanted to.