62.

Cariño.

Just like each time the brown haired woman uses that word, Erin feels her stomach turning from the sound of Alexia's low voice. That tone just made something with Erin.

The blonde doesn't say anything.

She keeps sitting on the kitchen island, her hands on each side of her, legs hanging from the edge.

"I don't think this can be saved...", Alexia sighs sadly, hating the fact that she didn't get something for dinner after coming home from therapy and training today.

"Sorry for distracting you", the blonde chuckles, reaching forward when she tugs at the captains hand, pulling Alexia towards her with a swift motion.

"You did, Cariño", Alexia breathes, glancing at the food one more time before her eyes focus on the blonde, Erin's cold hands pulling the captain towards her by the shoulders.

"Cariño, hm?", Erin hums, pulling Alexia closer so the athlete was now wedged between the blondes legs, Erin's legs around the captains strong body.

"Hm", Alexia nods, her warm fingers reaching underneath the therapists blouse again. The blonde couldn't help but hold her breath at the feeling of Alexia's hands against her bare skin.

"You think you're in charge... it's cute", Erin teases, only referring to the captains complaint earlier, her words making Alexia chuckle dryly.

"That's because I am", Alexia answers seriously, her tone as dry and as low as it had ever been when she was calling Erin that.

"Still cute", Erin chuckles, her hands running up the captains arms, before pulling Alexia closer by the neck, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss.

"Do you know what would be cute?", Alexia whispers, biting down on the blondes lower lip, when she holds onto Erin's waist firmly.

"What?", the therapist asks, the captain taking the chance as soon as Erin parts her lips, to gently brush her tongue against the blondes mouth, deepening the kiss.

"You could order us something for dinner from our favorite restaurant", Alexia suggests in a low tone, just before she places her lips on Erin's again. Alexia reaches for the blondes behind, pulling Erin more against her while standing between the therapists legs.

"Do you mean the Indian restaurant?", the blonde wonders, already reaching for the phone that was inside her pocket, when she feels Alexia moving forward, the captains lips now brushing against the sensitive part of Erin's neck.

"Si... whatever you want", Alexia nods, not that she cared right now, while gently connecting her teeth with Erin's throat The blonde tilts her head to give Alexia better access, while opening her eyes to concentrate on dialing the restaurants number.

It took her a while.

Erin presses the call button, a small chuckle escaping her mouth when she had a feeling that the brown haired woman wasn't even thinking about stopping this anytime soon.

She wouldn't complain, though.

Just when the assistant coach presses the phone up against her ear, she feels Alexia's warm fingertips pulling out of underneath her blouse, eagerly working on the buttons of the thin fabric instead.

"Babe", Erin warns with a giggle, while awaiting for someone to accept the call, enjoying the feeling of Alexia's teeth working down her neck a little more than she probably should.

Just like all those last weeks and months Alexia never failed with turning the blonde on.

Never.