54.

Some hours after Alexia's arrival in London, the Barcelona captain was already on her flight back to Spain so she would be able to attend the training that would take place Sunday morning.

She couldn't stop the smile on her face.

Most people that were sitting in business class with her would probably wonder why the hell that woman was grinning like a dork, but she was just so happy.

Extremely happy.

While the plane was up in the air, Alexia spends some time on social media, checking several player accounts to catch up with the newest stuff, when suddenly, her eyes fall on a few specific pictures that showed her in the crowd of Kingsmeadow.

Damn. That cap wasn't enough cover.

Alexia swallows as soon as she sees the pictures.

Several ones of her wearing a Chelsea kit, the Erin print on the back of course noticeable. Her heart was pounding heavily inside her chest but somehow, to her own surprise, she wasn't bothered by it at all.

She simply doesn't care.

Even though everyone keeps wondering about the Ballon D'Or winners possible relationship with that by now well known therapist Erin, Alexia was just pushing the articles by those news sites into the back of her head.

The comments weren't vicious, though.

Most were nice. Some were exciting and it was amazing how everyone was commenting the pictures several fans had posted on the social media platform.

With a small smile on her lips, the captain switches off her phone, resting back against the seat before drifting off into a relaxing nap.

Meanwhile, Erin was back at her brothers apartment, quickly throwing on some workout clothes in the coaches guest room, before she would go for a run outside.

The match today was great. Alexia's visit was even better and the more Erin thought about the athletes surprise, the happier she got.

The blonde just went outside and was on her way down towards some park, when her phone suddenly starts to ring.

"Hello?", Erin answers the call, not checking who was actually calling her as she keeps jogging, now crossing a street before speeding off towards the park.

"Erin, hello. It's Emma", a harsh, English voice resounds from the other side, making the blonde slow down her speed level when she tries to shut out the surroundings at the park.

"Emma! What a surprise. What's up? Did I forget something at work today?", Erin wonders, breathing heavily when she passes some park benches and trees, not too many people being around at that time of the day.

"Everything's fine, Erin. I need to talk to you, but not over the phone. Can we meet up tomorrow morning?", Emma asks, her English slang sounding hilarious in Erin's opinion, even though the therapist was from England herself.

Her accent had never been this strong.

"Uh- sure. That doesn't sound very good, though. I hope nothing is wrong?", the blonde wonders, her head turning to both sides before she takes a turn left at some corner.

"Don't worry, just has something to do with your contract. How about 10 tomorrow morning in my office?", the assistant Chelsea coach asks excitedly, already writing the appointment inside her calendar as she sits at her desk.

"I have an therapy session with Sam at that time. Is 9 okay?", Erin asks, breathing heavily because somehow, she was getting quicker and quicker which each step she takes.