V

I put on a nice shirt and pants for my interview today. I was super nervous and almost didn;t get out the door but I finally made my way to the Cup Of Joy Cafe. I opened the door and was met with the rich smell of freshly brewed coffee. There were a few customers working on their laptops and a sweet looking couple sitting near the back of the shop.

A short, plump looking woman came my way, "Excuse me, are you Donghyuck?"

"Yes I am, I'm here for the interview."

"Alrighty! Come this way." She said with a bright smile.

I was led into a back room and was told to sit down.

"Well hello Donghyuck, I'm Candy and I'll be giving you an interview today." she said, sitting across from me.

I took a deep breath before I was asked the first question.

—------

Ahhhh I'm freaking out, I got the job! And I start this weekend at 4:00 PM. I immediately texted Renjun and Jisung about it and they both congratulated me. It was basically no use telling my parents about the job since it wouldn't make them more proud of me.

I went home and made myself a celebratory bowl of cookies and cream ice cream with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. I took a big first bite and played some music while I ate. I then fished up any homework I had since the interview was right after school. To be honest today I really did not want to do any school work, it got like that sometimes.

I was bored so I then decided to text my other friends about getting a job, even Mark.

You (6:22 PM) : Mark!!! I got a job at a cafe today!!

Mark (6:25 PM) : Really?! That's awesome :))

You (6:25 PM) : IKR, I start on Saturday night!

Mark (6:26 PM) : Maybe I'll come visit you

You (6:26 PM) : I would love it if you did tbh. Oh also, what detergent do you use?? It smells amazing~~

Mark (6:26 PM) : Does it?? I'm pretty sure she just uses Tide and then puts Snuggle on it :)

You (6:27 PM) : Oh okay!

Soon me and Mark got caught up in a conversation and talked until around 10:00 PM. He was really fun to talk to and I didn't really want to say goodbye. I felt so comfortable around him, even though we haven't talked much.

I put my phone in the charger and took a warm shower. I put on some pj shorts and the sweatheshirt Mark returned to me, pulling the hood over my head. I lit a candle and got under the covers deciding to read a book before going to bed. I was currently reading Flowers In The Attic and I loved it, even though it's quite disturbing.

I only read one chapter before blowing out the candle and going to bed. I turned over onto my stomach and found a very comfortable position to sleep in, nuzzling my head into the satin pillowcase.

When I woke up the next morning I didn't want to open my eyes, it was still dark out as it was getting closer to fall and I just wanted to go back to bed. I looked at the time and it was 6:27 AM which is around the time I get up for school each morning.

The weather was cooler today so I put on my favorite pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I decided to put on some dangly earrings as well to pull the look together. I had some extra time this morning so I decided to make an omelet for breakfast, it was absolutely delicious.

I headed out into the cool morning air and as I reached the city I heard a whistle come from across the street. I gave the alpha a glare.

"Ooo you're a feisty one huh." He said turning to his friends.