⟨ ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟟 ⟩

"Coffee jelly <3" - People speaking/Saiki speaking without telepathy

'Coffee jelly <3' - People thinking

"Coffee jelly <3" - Saiki telepathically speaking

'Coffee jelly <3' - Saiki thinking

"Coffee jelly <3" - People speaking English

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saiki POV ✨

After yesterday, Saiki felt a little conflicted. Him and Y/N had an enjoyable hangout – they made fun of a terrible film together, stuffed their faces with sweets and played a few videogames afterwards. Saiki had even cracked a few subtle laughs throughout the evening. Which is exactly what had shaken him: he actually enjoyed someone's company for once. Not to mention it was his arch nemesis.

Saiki sat at his desk contemplatingly. He hated Y/N – her brash words towards him constantly irked Saiki, and yet he enjoyed it at the same time.

Saiki - 'Good grief, maybe I'm just a masochist...'

Y/N - "Deep in your thoughts again?"

Y/N whispered in his ear from behind, causing Saiki to jump. He swiftly turned around and stared at Y/N with wide eyes for a second.

Y/N - "Why do you look so mortified? You usually sense me coming from a mile away."

Saiki - 'Because I can typically detect your thoughts. I was too focused to even notice you...'

Saiki - "Good grief, did you have to whisper in my ear like a creepy pervert though?"

Y/N - "Don't mistake me for Reita."

Y/N sat in the seat beside him as Saiki winced at the mention of Toritsuka.

Y/N - "Why does your face always twitch when I mention Reita?"

Saiki - "It gives me PTSD flashbacks to all the times I had to be in his vicinity."

Y/N rolled her eyes, but chuckled quietly at his harsh yet honest remark.

Y/N - "Saiki, what lesson do we have first?"

Saiki - "Check your timetable instead of constantly asking me. It exists for a reason."

Y/N - "I can't be bothered to take it out. Plus, why check it when I have my walking timetable right next to me?"

Y/N grinned and ruffled Saiki's hair again. A small smirk could be seen for a second on his face, but of course a master tsundere like him hid it with his usual stoic expression.

Saiki - "We have English first. Free naptime for you."

Y/N whispered an ecstatic "Yes!" under her breath and placed her bag on her table to use as a pillow. She never needed to listen in English lessons of course, so the lazy Y/N took advantage of this and slept instead.

Y/N - "Saiki, do you think I should start bringing a pillow to school whenever we have English?"

Saiki - "Go ahead. I'm sure the teacher definitely won't confiscate it."

Speaking of teachers, their English teacher walked in the room, interrupting them before Y/N could continue to annoy Saiki.

Saiki - 'At least in English she's too busy sleeping to talk to me.'

Teacher - "Good morning, class. For our lesson today, we'll be doing something slightly different. I have set some partner work for you to complete."

Saiki - 'Good grief, nevermind. I guess I'm working with her today...'