Chapter 1: The Astro-Zodiac Wizards

Some years ago, far from the Zodiac World, the worlds and the astrological lands are safe from danger. There are many magnificent and mystic planets based on the modern constellations. The planets are different from the real planets of the solar system. One of these planets are Andromeda, a peaceful planet with life and inhabitants. Andromeda has many buildings resembling temples, and many lakes and forests. The planet was ruled by two rulers named Malachite and Marcasite, who are former Zodiac Wizards. Malachite, the oldest sister, is known by her orange color and her astrological sign is Leo. Marcasite, the youngest sister, is known by her green color and her astrological sign is Taurus. They are known by their benevolent personality and served as mentors to a group of zodiac heroes called; The Astro-Zodiac Wizards.

The Astro-Zodiac Wizards are powerful magic-users who use their magical zodiac spells against evil. With their magical staffs corresponding to their zodiac sign, they summon every sign to defeat evil beings who try to get in their way. The first wizard is known by the Aries sign, with the power to summon rams and fire. The second wizard, who has the Taurus sign, is able to summon bulls and use the Zodiac element earth. The third wizard, with the Gemini sign, is able to summon twins and winds to attack and blow their foes away. The fourth wizard, with the Cancer sign, is able to use the power of water and summon crabs with the Water sign. With the Leo sign, the fifth wizard is able to summon lions and use fire power. The sixth wizard, with the Virgo sign, is able to use the earth power and summon maidens in the form of Amazons. The seventh wizard, who is also known by its air power, is able to summon balance scales with the Libra sign. The eighth wizard, always know by the water power, is able to summon scorpions. With the fire power, the ninth wizard is able to summon archers resembling Chiron. Also known by the earth power, the tenth wizard is able to summon Sea goats to attack the opponents and is known by the Capricorn sign. And the last two wizards, are also able to use the Air and Water powers and summon Water-Bearers and Two fishes. Both have the Aquarius and Pisces signs.

The wizards are magic, magnificent beings who saved the heroes from the darkness. Many years later, one of the astro-zodiac wizards, Fayetta, betrayed her fellow wizards and went to the dark side. With her power, she used the darkness as a source of power and shot dark fireballs at the Astro-Zodiac wizards, calling them "Mystic". With no other choice, the rest of the wizards raised their staffs in the air and used their zodiac spell to attack the now corrupted wizard.

However, Fayetta was powerful enough and defeated the wizards by killing them. And with the world in danger, Andromeda and the Zodiac World went into despair after the death of the Astro-Zodiac Wizards. With no zodiac powers to protect both worlds, the empresses watched the darkness spreading around the mystic planets. For years to come, there's hope ahead. A new group of future Astro-Zodiac Wizards, will rise to save the world from darkness to defeat Fayetta. There's a untold questions who is never answered: Who are the Zodiac heroes who are able to use the courage to defeat the corrupted dark being?

Are you ready to go Zodiac?

Here we go!

Everybody gather round

C'mon, It's time to go around!

You know who they are

And you know it

Yeah, Yeah

A group of heroes will rise

They're the heroes of the Zodiac kind

The most intrepid

The adventurous

The Astro-Zodiacs!

The team of fearless heroes

The Astro-Zodiacs!

Coming to save the world

The Astro-Zodiacs!

The team of fearless heroes

The Astro-Zodiacs!

Coming to save the world

When evil strikes

These Zodiacs will go to action

Zodiacs to the rescue

Astro to the limit!

Can you feel the power?

Find your inner Zodiac within ya

You know who they are

And they are

The Astro-Zodiacs!

The team of fearless heroes

The Astro-Zodiacs!

Coming to save the world

The Astro-Zodiacs!

The team of fearless heroes

The Astro-Zodiacs!

Coming to save the world

Coming to save the world!

(instrumental solo)

They're the heroes of the Zodiac kind

The most intrepid

The adventurous

The Astro-Zodiacs!

The team of fearless heroes

The Astro-Zodiacs!

Coming to save the world

The Astro-Zodiacs!

The team of fearless heroes

The Astro-Zodiacs!

Coming to save the world

The Astro-Zodiacs!

The team of fearless heroes

The Astro-Zodiacs!

Coming to save the world

The Astro-Zodiacs!

The team of fearless heroes

The Astro-Zodiacs!

Coming to save the world

No need to fear, everybody!

It's the Astro-Zodiacs!

They're Astro! and Zodiac!