Chapter 16: Caspol Madness

The Zodiacs joined their hands together and launched themselves to the sky, ready to find the tenth pearl in Caspol. Fayetta went to the same cave where the group was here, seeing that they left, "They defeated the dark bull," She said as she began thinking in a moment, "Good luck getting the tenth pearl, Zodiacs. We hope that you can make it to Caspol," She grinned evilly as she laughed and went to the sky.

Later, the Zodiacs found themselves in Caspol Planet, a planet in the shape of the Gemini symbol and whose inhabitants are the twins. Looking surprised, they started to walk peacefully as they looked around.

"OK, guys, we're in Caspol Planet. I say that it sounds crazy. But, we'll find anyone who knows about the pearl," said Harold.

"Anyone? Like who?" said Marc.

"Maybe some informants," said Heather.

"Or something!" said Betty.

"I wonder if there are any creepy twins," said Ruby as she noticed two twin sisters standing on a hill, "Hey! Twin sisters! Let's go!" She exclaimed as she ran first.

"Ruby! I'm taking the lead! Wait for us!" Harold continued as he and his friends followed her before encountering the twin sisters, "Oh, hey. Do you know where the Capricorn pearl is?"

"The Capricorn pearl?" The twin sisters asked.

"Exactly! Do you know where is it?" said Sarah.

"One of the twins is using it for his choker," The twin sisters replied, "And the other is not. They frequent a local bar, And we're telling you: They're thugs. Tough, cruel-looking thugs."

"Cruel-looking thugs?" Betty asked.

Later on, the Zodiacs have arrived in a local bar in Caspol Planet. Where they see through the window a lot of thugs playing pool and throwing darts on the targets. The thugs are also twins, who always do awful things. Looking quite shocked, the Zodiacs looked at each other.

"Is this the bar that the twin thugs frequent?" asked Julian.

"That's right. Those guys are so dangerous," said Harold as he watched a tough guy and a tough woman going to the bar.

"Let's give them a hello!" Gertie exclaimed as she was about to get inside.

"Wait! We can't get inside! We're kids!" said Brett.

"How are we going to get in there?" said Ambrose.

"Where are they? They must be...there they are, guys! The twin thugs! We gotta get that pearl out of his choker," said Harold, "We need a disguise to hide our identity."

"OK, guys, check out this one: why the rebel girl goes to school? To make fun of a dork!" A tough guy laughed along with his friends.

Unknown to them, Harold pulled out a frying pan from his pocket and whacked the tough guy and his friends with it. A moment later, Harold, along with Betty, Ambrose and Ruby, are all wearing the tough guy and his tough friends'leather clothes as a perfect disguise. When they went inside, the thugs glared at them before he greeted them with a tough manner, "Hiya, my fellow thugs! You don't believe what I did today! I beat a wimpy guy on the road and told him to beat it!" He said.

"Wow, really? And what did you do?" said the first thug.

"Yeah, pal! What did you do?" said the second thug.

"You're looking fabulous, toots!" said a thug.

"Excuse me? The word you're looking is "Lady"," said Betty before snapping her fingers, allowing Heather, Julian, Mitchell and Marc to get inside without being seen, "Have you been working out?"

"I did! What about you?"

In a pool table, Ruby is carrying a cue stick and polishing its tip as the twin thugs showed up, "Hey, there! Are you the tough guy with the choker? I like playing pool online! And playing pool in places like this!"

"Yes. Of course, I am. How about play pool with me, woman?" said the twin thug.

"Yeah, play with him!" said the other twin thug.

Ruby started to play pool with the twin thug as she has striked the cue ball with the cue stick, sending it towards the balls. Heather saw him as she took a breath as she gestured her friends to follow her while the twin thug polished his cue stick. Seeing as a opportunity, she carefully reached for the twin thug's choker and removed it before giving Harold a thumbs up, "I got it!" She exclaimed.

"Do you frequent this place? How many times?"

"Many years, woman."

"Well, it's great," Ruby remarked as she saw the twin thug doing the same. With a smile, she tried a second time, only to hit the cue ball right on the twin thug's face, breaking his nose in process, "Sorry! My bad!" She apologized as the thug groaned painfully before escaping and reuniting with her friends as she took off her disguise, "Where's the Capricorn pearl?"

"Right here!" Heather showed her the capricorn pearl.

"The capricorn pearl!" Harold exclaimed as he, Betty and Ambrose took off their disguises, "Mitchell! This belongs to you!"

"Yeah! Use it!" The granola girl gave Mitchell the capricorn pearl.

"It looks good for your image!" said Sarah.

"Wow! Thanks, guys!" Mitchell complimented them before imagining himself as a Mystic Astro-Zodiac wizard, wearing a wizard's gown and hat with the same colors as his jacket and a Capricorn symbol in the brim.

"That's awesome, man!" said Heather.

"What do you think?" said Garret.

"Looking great!"

Suddenly, their excitement turned upside down when the twin thugs came out of the bar, looking for the choker who was stolen. They saw the Zodiacs, who came to the bar in disguise in first place, "You! Where's my choker?!" He asked.

"Uh-oh..."

"Talk to him!" Brett elbowed Heather.

"Look, bro. I threw it away. I was doing laundry and the choker was along with my dirty clothes. I didn't know why the choker is doing there!" Heather shrugged as the twin thugs gasped.

"LIAR!" They shouted as they tried to attack her, only to be stunned by the earth power as she stomped on the ground, "Yikes! Let's get out of here!" The twin thugs ran away, horrified by Heather's power.

"Bye, bye, freaks!" Garret taunted them.

"And get the fudge out of here!" Brett and Gertie blew a raspberry.

"Nice going, Heather! For a granola girl!" said Harold.

"Thanks, Harold."

"That was super great!" said Betty.

"We got the Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn pearls. And all that was left are the Aquarius and Pisces!" said Sarah.

"You're right, Sarah! We're going to find the Aquarius pearl!" Harold straightened his jacket, "We'll go to a planet inhabited by centaurs!"