Chapter 15: Julian faces his bad luck

The Zodiacs launched themselves to the sky after joining their hands again. They went to the next planet: Tauri Planet, in order to find the Sagittarius pearl. They flew in the sky as they looked at the planets that they went earlier, where they found the pearls. They looked around a bit until they encountered a planet in the shape of the Taurus symbol. Seeing that the planet is Tauri Planet, they flew downwards and landed safely where they found themselves in the planet inhabited by bulls.

"Here we are, everyone. Tauri Planet!" said Harold.

"This is why the tough get going, right?" said Betty.

"I'm not tough at all. When are we going to get the Sagittarius pearl? I want to be confident! Not some unlucky guy!" said Julian.

"Julian, we'll give you the pearl, OK?"

"Harold is right. We'll turn your bad luck thing into a good luck!" said Heather.

"And I like to give you a wedgie. But I won't. My cousin was bullied by a jock a year go," Ambrose stated.

"Now, let's move! The Sagittarius pearl awaits us!" Harold gestured his friends to follow him.

The Zodiacs started a walk in Tauri Planet, in order to find the Sagittarius pearl. They saw some bulls in some fields as they looked pretty surprised that the bulls are related to Taurus. They kept walking as they began walking for hours and days. When they stopped in their tracks, they looked around as Harold pulled out his telescope for directions. And hours later, the Zodiacs encountered a cave similar to the previous ones in the planets. The cave is where the Sagittarius pearl is inside.

"We're all here, far away," said Harold.

"Yep, we hope that someone waits for us when we get in," said Heather.

"Let's get in."

When they went inside, the Zodiacs went into a hall with four paths which led into something familiar, "This cave has four paths. I wonder how many leads to the pearl," Harold explained.

"Sounds risky," said Ambrose.

"If the bull lives, the bull is the dark bull," said Ruby.

"We'll find out, Ruby. Let's split up. Betty, Heather, you come with me. Ambrose, you go with Ruby and Mitchell. Marc, you go with Horacio and Sarah. Garret, you go with Brett and Gertie."

"What about me? I can't go on my own! I have bad luck!" said Julian.

"Well...You can go with me, Julian," said Harold.

A moment later, the Zodiacs has splitted up themselves in four groups, ready to find the Sagittarius pearl. Harold pulled out his phone and used it as a flashlight to illuminate the path as Julian gulped in fear. Ambrose, Marc and Garret pulled out their flashlights as well, illuminating the path. The brown-haired boy saw some drawings of bulls and noticed that the bulls are related to Taurus.

"They're related to taurus."

"Look at that, bro," said Heather.

"We can find the others in the room," said Harold as he went downstairs before illuminating the stairs.

"I feel something creepy around here," said Julian as his body began shivering as he went downstairs, "I can't take it anymore..." He said as he looked at his pants and took them off quickly.

"Julian, what the heck are you doing?! Did you take off your jeans?"

"Because I feel scared, Harold," Julian told him as he carried his pants.