Chapter 3: At school

Meanwhile, in Ligon Magnet Middle School, Garret is putting photos of himself playing street hockey in his locker. He placed them as he sighed dreamily before his two friends Brett and Gertie Gotts, showed up. He turned around to greet them, "Hey, Brett! Hey, Gertie!"

"Hi, Garret! What's up?" Brett greeted him.

"How's your skills at the street hockey doing?" Gertie asked.

"Pretty nice. I'm not gonna lie, But, my skills are great!" Garret replied. The twins'astrological signs are Gemini.

"Ha-ha! Allright!" Gertie clicked her tongue, "So, buddy, wanna see the NHL on BCA?"

"It's ABC, Gertie," Brett corrected her.

"Oh, sorry. ABC?"

"I accept that after school. Come with me."

The trio laughed as they sat on their chairs, ready to have their class. They looked at each other for a second as Garret pulled out his phone, "Look at my profile in facebook: Garret Davidson, Aspiring street hockey player, cousin of Sarah Davison."

"What about the "Shoots, Scores" thing?" Gertie asked.

Answering his friend's question, Garret showed her a video of himself playing street hockey in Cowper Drive with his friends. They played against each other in order to hit the hockey puck first, "Here comes Garret Davison, ready to hit the puck!" He said as he rolled onto the street and has hit the puck to his friend, who hit it to his other friend before passing it to the former. With a smile in his face, Garret ended up hitting the hockey puck so hard as it ended up crashing through the window of another house, where the Davisons' neighbor, Mr. Neale, is living there, "Oh, my. Did not see that coming," Garret remarked before Mr. Neale showed up.

"Hey! Who's the one that broke my precious flower pot?!?!" He shouted angrily as Sarah came out, noticing what's going on.

"Oh, no...Garret!" She said as she ran next to the grumpy neighbor, "I'm sorry! My cousin ended up hitting the hockey puck-"

"Will you stop talking?!" Mr. Neale shouted at her, "Your cousin destroyed my window and my flower pot!"

"I got myself in trouble when Mr. Neale shouted at my cousin," said Garret.

"How many friends you got? You have four, right?" said Brett.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Mr. Neale gets angry easily whenever you hit the hockey puck," said Gertie.

"What about your cousin Sarah?"

Back to Millbrook Magnet High School, Harold and his friends and classmates are studying about the Elizabeth Era. The young boy wrote his answer how Elizabethan england was not successful in a military sense. He stared at Sarah, who is writing her answer with hearts before focusing on his studies, "Sarah Davison. She looks like a diva. She has a cousin named Garret who lives with her," He said to himself.

"What the heck are you looking, Harold?" Marc asked.

"Uh...Sarah Davison, Marc. She is the superficial popular girl of the school."

"The blonde has a cousin who lives with her. He is so nutsy," said Heather.

"I know, Heath. Let's finish before recess," said Harold.

"Right, Let's finish it."

Hours later, at recess, Harold and his friends are in the school backyard, talking about any plans after class, "So, guys, what are you going to do after class?" He asked.