Chapter 7: The cave of The Aqua Planet

A moment later, Harold and his friends pushed the raft towards the river. Marc tied the sail with help from Horacio as they nodded in determination. The Zodiacs, after pushing the raft into the river, went to their transport as they all went into the ride, "Wow! That's one heck of a ride!" said Marc as he paddled the raft towards the cave.

"I wonder where this raft leads," said Ruby.

"It's like a tunnel of love!" said Gertie.

"Gertie..." Brett glared at her.

"Sorry."

"Hang in there, everyone. We're about to get in there," Harold pointed to the cave.

With a awestruck look in their faces, the Zodiacs entered the pot-shaped cave and found themselves in the underground. When they looked around, they saw drawings of the Aquarius symbol on the walls along the way.

"Look at those drawings! The Aquarius symbol!" said Heather.

"And Water-bearers!" said Betty.

"I'm afraid that if we don't face the inevitable, we're doomed," said Sarah.

"Don't worry, Sarah. We can get the pearl and get out of here," said Garret as he and his friends saw a creek, "We're closer to a creek! Mitchell! Horacio! We're entering into the creek!"

Seeing the creek, Horacio and Mitchell paddled the raft as they avoided colliding and kept paddling on it. They kept riding as the Zodiacs saw many statues of water-bearers pouring water from the pots, "Water-Bearers!" exclaimed Garret.

"They're statues of water-bearers," said Harold.

"I never saw those. They remind of a museum that I went," said Betty.

"What does this water do?" Garret touched the water and saw it as aquatic, "Aquatic..."

After leaving the stream where the statues of water-bearers are, they fell into the a small waterfall, surprising them, "What? What was that?" Marc asked, adjusting his glasses.

"That was a waterfall. Don't panic!" said Harold.

"I almost fell!" said Sarah.

"We're gonna make it. I'm sure that the Aries pearl is somewhere."

"Uh, guys? We're almost heading straight into a waterfall in the cave!" Ruby pointed her finger where a waterfall is straight ahead.

"C'mon, you guys! Let's paddle away or die!" Harold shouted.

The Zodiacs frantically started to paddle from the waterfall, in order to escape from their fate, "Keep going! We better stay away from that dangerous body of water!" The brown-haired boy shouted as he and his friends struggled to paddle away.

"I'm doing the best I can, Harold-bro!" said Heather.

"Keep paddling, Ruby!" said Betty.

"I'm trying, Betty!" said Ruby.

"Hurry! We can't take any longer!" said Ambrose.

With no other choice, Julian pulled out a paddle from his pocket and placed it against a rock, only to break it apart, "Oh, dear. It didn't work," He said.

"Hang in there, everybody!" Harold shouted, "We're gonna fall!"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" The Zodiacs screamed together as the raft went over the waterfall, before falling into a aquatic fog in the cave.

A little later, after going over the waterfall, the raft was destroyed and the Zodiacs, are unharmed and wet, after falling into the water. Harold opened his eyes as he found himself and his friends on the ground, "Wha..What happened?" He said before looking around briefly as Betty showed up, "Betty! Thank goodness!"

"That was terrifying, Harold! I almost drowned!" She said as she squeezed her hat, which was full of water.

"Because of this, I shouldn't be here in first place!" Sarah brushed her wet hair, as she along with Ambrose, Julian, Horacio, Mitchell, Ruby, Garret, Brett and Gertie appeared.

"That was like a water park, Harold!" Gertie exclaimed excitedly.

"And that was exceptionally dangerous," said Marc as he has put his glasses on, "Hold on, where's Heather?"

"I'm right here!" Heather showed up all wet. Her hair, clothes, socks, shoes and hat are all wet, "I forgot to put my swimsuit."

"Heather, I can see your socks! And your pants!" Ruby pointed to Heather's pants, who are all wet as a result of the waterfall.

The Granola girl squeezed the water out from her jeans, "And where's your phone, you lost it?"

"Nope! It's right here!" The e-girl pulled out her phone, which is revealed to be placed on a plastic bag.

"Girls! We must continue!" Harold walked away before coming back for one second, "Heather, put your pants on. This is embarrassing."

Later, the Zodiacs continued their way to the first pearl after leaving the spot where their raft was destroyed. They walked on a rocky path as they looked around and wondered where it is. When they saw a door in the shape of the Aquarius and opened it by pushing the waves in, they saw, to their surprise, another statue of a water-bearer. The Zodiacs were surprised that the statue has the Aries pearl on it.

"Look at that statue!" said Marc.

"It's the first pearl! Look!" said Betty.

"It corresponds to my astrological sign!" said Harold as he straightened his jacket, "Anyway, I'll go get it."

"What about me, Harold? Where I need to find the exit?" Julian asked.

"The arrows shows the path to the exit, Julian. There are no signs in this cave, but, all you can see are the drawings of the arrows pointing to the right!"

"OK!"

Looking nervous, Julian went to the path to the left. He gulped nervously as he started to walk slowly before pulling out a flashlight to help him to see. The young boy looked around as he saw the drawings of the arrows pointing to the right. He wondered as he looked around fearfully before noticing many bats in the ceiling, "All I see is bats!" He exclaimed as the bats started to chase him, intent to kill as he screamed in fear. Julian kept running and running before seeing a drawing of another arrow pointing where the exit is. Feeling unsure, he turned off his flashlight and started to figure out where a lever could be, "Where is it? Where's the lever?" He said as he saw a switch with a drawing of a lever and pulled it to the left. Then, the door to the exit began opening, revealing the exit. Relieved, he gestured to his friends to show the exit that he opened, "Guys! Look at this! It's the exit!" He said.

"Way to go, Julian!" Harold and his friends appeared next to him, "I hope you can get some luck someday."

"And the Aries Pearl?" Julian asked.

"Don't worry, I got this," Harold pulled out the Aries pearl from his pocket, "This corresponds to me," He said as he imagined himself being transformed into a Astro-Zodiac wizard, being given a red wizard gown and a wizard's hat with the Aries symbol on the brims and carrying a magical staff with the same symbol and the pearl.

"I'm glad that you didn't sweat after all!" said Betty.

"Jul, that was awesome!" Heather punched Julian's arm playfully.

The Zodiacs have left the cave after experiencing the waterfall in the Aqua Planet. When they stopped on a cliff, they looked around and wondered which destination will take them, "We got the first pearl, you guys. We must find the second one, who has a shape of something," said Harold.

"I think that a planet must be named after a god!" said Ruby.

"Where is it?" said Horacio.

"Right there!" Harold pointed to a planet in the shape of the Capricorn symbol, "The second pearl is on the top of this mountain! Let's go!" He shouted as he started to run away towards the cliff, with his friends following him as they fell from it. When they are about to fall into the abyss below, they joined their hands and launched themselves in the air before flying towards the next planet. In the top of the cave, Fayetta is watching the Zodiacs leaving Aqua Planet.

"The kids are going to the next planet, right?" She said as she smugly has put her hands on her hips.