Chapter 4: The Kids see the Horoscope

Later, that night, Harold is having his resume in his bedroom while listening to pop music. His dog is watching him as he panted. When he kept studying, he briefly stared at the starry sky before focusing on his resume, "Some things are normal today, right?" He said to himself as he kept writing. He wrote, wrote and wrote until he finished it before seeing a phone call in his phone. It was Betty calling him as he answered it, "Hello?" He said.

"Hey, Harold! It's me, Betty! Are you really creating your resume?" She asked.

"I already did. What are you doing right now, Betty?" said Harold as he picked it up.

"I'm playing a mobile game in my phone. May I show you?"

"No, It's good. I already know this game, girl."

"Oh, Okay. Mitchell is watching a movie with german dub. Wanna go?" said Betty.

"No, thank you. I'm fine, I'm good," Harold refused politely.

"Okay, then."

At the Davison residence, Sarah is applying lipstick in her lips in the bathroom. After applying it, she gave her reflection an air kiss before listening to a hockey puck crashing through the window. Confused, she went to her bedroom and looked through the window and realized the hockey puck destroyed Mr. Neale's cup of coffee, "Oh my gosh! Garret!" She exclaimed.

"Yes! Awesome!" said Garret, who is outside celebrating before his cousin showed up.

"Garret! Look what you did! Your parents will kill me! And even Mr. Neale!" Sarah scolded him.

"Davisons! Your little boy destroyed my cup!" Mr. Neale shouted angrily.

"I'm sorry! Garret is my cousin! He is thirteen!"

"If I see him every day, I'll kill him!"

"No!" Sarah and Garret shouted.

"If I see that hockey puck ruining everything, I'll confiscate it and that thing too!" Mr. Neale continued as he went back to his house with anger and slammed the door as the two cousins watched in silence. After he went inside, Garret looked up to Sarah.

"Mr. Neale is so grumpy towards us. Why he wants to steal my hockey stick from me?" He said.

"Garret, don't mind him. He never learns about his past and I'm gonna tell you: Since that he was prohibited from playing street hockey on the streets with his parents, He became a grumpy man living on his own," Sarah told him.

Then, at the Delvecchio residence, Heather is creating a drawing of herself petting some animals. She smiled as she listened to a phone call and answered it, "Hello? Ruby?"

"Hi, Heather! What are you doing this moment?" said Ruby, who is watching a video on Youtube.

"I created a drawing of myself petting animals! Like this cat!"

"I thought that you don't like cats!"

"Ruby, I'm a granola girl, remember? Ambrose sees me as a weird girl with a nature manner, girl," Heather remarked as she lied down on her bed.

"It's OK. No one sees you as a weirdo," Ruby reassured her as she and her friend laughed together.

"Ha! You're funny, girl!"

"You're funny too!"

"Well, I guess that tomorrow is a perfect day!" said Heather.

"A perfect day!" said Ruby.