Chapter 9

You lay in total bliss, spread across the mattress, staring up at the brightening sky behind the glass above your head. The overnight rain almost completely washed off the already not very thick layer of tar. Othiel was lying next to you, his head resting on his hand, staring at you.

'My hope is gone,' you sighed softly, looking at him.

He was clearly worried about your words. 'Hope for what?'

'That this night will never end.'

Othiel laughed softly. 'There are still many nights like this ahead of us.' He assured.

'I think, so.' You hugged him and started kissing him.

'Haven't you had enough?' He asked between kisses, laughing merrily. 'I was afraid that I tired you this time.'

'And I'm afraid I'll never get enough of you.'

Othiel purred happily in response, brushing his fangs over your neck.

'Othiel ...' You stopped him, reluctantly. 'We have to get out of here before you summon the other Yautja.'

He pulled away and looked you in the eye. 'Why?'

'I can't let them hover around this place. I'm afraid that by the time I stop them from killing, someone will get hurt. Anyway, what do you think they will do when they come across this building? They will probably want to destroy it right away without asking anyone for permission.'

'You're probably right ... we won't take control of such a crowd right away,' he admitted. 'Okay, before I let them know, I'll find Geong and ask him to look for a convenient spot in the area.' That said, he went back to taking care of your neck.

'At least three kilometres away.... Do you think such a distance is enough?'

'Mhm ...' he purred, continuing his caress. His fangs glided around your larynx. How he did it without puncturing your trachea, you didn't know, but it was so enjoyable you didn't intend to think too much about the technique. You just gave up, forgetting for a moment everything but him again.

***

As soon as you entered your furniture store, cheers and applause rang out. Your people seemed to be all gathered at the entrance, and they knew exactly what happened that night. With the exception of the youngest children, perhaps, they looked quite confused but clearly enjoyed the overall cheerfulness.

Embarrassed, you felt an intense blush bloom on your face. Othiel, on the other hand, looked very pleased.

'Your Highness!' Ellen bowed to you, holding little Nina in her arms.

'Very funny,'you murmured, starting to wish you had moved out of here to some other hideout right away, leaving the rest only with a message card.

'Congratulations! And how was it?' Bea whispered in your ear.

You rolled your eyes, you two had talked about it more than once, she knew that you always felt wonderful with Othiel, perhaps penetration didn't change that much in this area.

'Look, there's a point to discuss,' you called out, trying to outmanoeuvre the buzz.

'You're pregnant!' Your mother exclaimed happily.

'Well, I don't know if this is happy news ...' father whispered, a bit terrified.

'I'm not pregnant. The point is, now that Othiel is about to summon all the Yautja, we must leave this place.'

'Oh ... but we've settled in,'  groaned Patrick's father.  'It's good for us here. Maybe it's worth the risk.'

'You got me wrong, John. Me and Othiel must go. You're gonna stay here.'