Dissapointment in the family.

Lucifer was at her apartment  very happy about her first case, "I'm so good at being a detective and it's only been one case." She told her self, she was so distracted and didn't even have time to think about the knife.

Cassiel appeared and stared at her. "Oh my dear sister you are here. I've got to tell you all about my adventure, I had my first case today and—"

"Spare me the details, did you get the knife or not?" Cassiel said folding her arms angrily. "Lucifer, please tell me that you have it."

Then it all suddenly came back to her. "I'm sorry I've been distracted and—"

"Are you serious? You had so much time here on earth and you still weren't able to get the knife? This is why father shouldn't have trusted you with this job, you can't even get a simple task done, you know what I'm not surprised..this is actually expected. You lucifer Morningstar, will never change." Cassiel said flying away.

"But..."

"It isn't so easy to get the knife..." Lucifer said frowning.

Then her whole day was terrible, Lucifer began drinking a lot and having the time of her life by herself.

when Lucifer was negative all hell broke loose on earth, more demons were breaking out of hell, without it's ruler..demons can be set free and wander into the human world.

Which was not good for the human world.

Lucifer turned on her tv and saw the news about the lately obsessed girl. "Shit, she left hell again..I've got to get her."

Basically the demon who possessed the girl on the news again was Lezabel, she was a very stubborn demon, only rebelling because Lucifer wasn't in hell, this always happened, but not only was she a badass demon but she was also Lucifer's  best friend.

She flew to where Lezabel was basically at that girls home inside her bedroom. "Seriously? Lez get out of that girls body, she's a harmless little girl and hasn't done anything wrong.."

"Lucifer?" Lezabel came out of the girls body and hugged luci deeply. "I missed you." Lez told luci.

"I missed you too but seriously you gotta stop possessing people, it's not okay."

"I know I just.."

"You did it to get my attention because you wanted me to come here, you think I don't know you."

"Fine fine..that's what I did.." Lez said admitting it.

"Alright it's okay just promise you won't do it again." Luci told her.

"I can't promise you..that you know how I am.." Lez said giggling.

"You'd better stay out of trouble." Luci said sternly.

"Is everything okay? You..smell a lot like alcohol..the human drink that is bad for you..I heard humans only drink it when they are really stressed or when they are happy but you don't look so happy.." Lez said worried about Lucifer.

"Oh you know..just the same old thing, I'm being the disappointment in the family again.." Lucifer said looking at down.

"Hey cheer up you're  not disappointment, your family just doesn't understand you, I'm sure you tried your hardest to get the knife but on earth it isn't so easy..to just take the knife..so things must be a bit hard on you, especially with your powers being weaker in earth..but You'll be okay." Lez said hugging her.

"Thanks..I really am glad we had this talk lez, you should go back to hell and tell the others to stay put and tell them not to come to earth I'll be back as soon as I get the knife, it's just gonna take some time." Luci told lez.

"Alright..it's no problem..I'm going back now." Lez said waving as she flies away back to hell.