Is the detective really a witch?

The conversation shocked detective mill, she stood quite the whole time. " I'm really sorry that my brother did this to you I hate that I got you involved with my family mess this would've never happened if I didn't approach you just don't believe him OK he's just sick in the head he hates me so he came here to provoke me it's true that Samuel doesn't lie but there's always a loophole for him." Luci reassured Josie.

Though Josie was weak and couldn't say much.

Luci picked mill up bridal style, and for the first time opened out her wings flying to Josie's house.

"We're flying..." she said in disbelief.

"I know..I'm taking you home.."

Finally they had arrived into Josie's house and luci had tucked her into bed.

Of course, Lucifer was thinking about everything Samiel said even though she didn't wanna believe her brother, Samiel couldn't lie and if this news could mentally hurt luci, then Samiel would gladly tell her the truth to watch her suffer.

Josie was really a witch.

Luci didn't know what to do.

'When she wakes up, she probably won't even remember I was here...But I can't just leave her here, she might be in trouble..who knows what tricks samiel could pull...who could I call for her...someone has to be by her side..' luci thought.

Then suddenly she rung Lisa, but no answer.

Luci then remembered Josie telling her about the other person who she was close with, lucky for Josie luci had that persons number.

So Lucifer decided to call her.

"Hi this is Jenna how may I help you?"

"Is This doctor shen?"

"Yes, who am I speaking with?"

" Hi I know you don't know me, but I'm a friend of Josie and she's really sick,  there's no one to take care of her and I'm afraid I really have to go and you're the only person left in her contacts so I was hoping you could stop by and take care of her for a while?"

"Josie miller?"

"Yes."

"Is she okay?"

"Not really, she's not very well."

"Okay I'll come by."

"Great thanks really."

By the time Jenna came by to take care of Josie, Lucifer was gone.

she didn't wanna leave her but Lucifer had to get to the bottom of this whole thing.

Luci needed to find out if this was really the true story, she was going back to hell to find who told samiel this story, if anyone would know..it would be someone from hell.