in any universe

nothing hurts more than not loving yourself

people tell me to straighten my back but it keeps sinking from all the weight I'm carrying inside. I feel so small, so insignificant, I just want to crawl up and disappear. Like a turtle retreating into its shell.

the weight of knowing I won't be good enough, I won't be his favorite, that he'll never think of me the way I want him to.

We can't force someone to like us. No matter how much we want to be their everything, they'll still see us as nothing.

sometimes im surprised that I haven't had a heart attack yet. With all this stress, my heart feels heavy and I have to just breathe in, breathe out. But the pain still remains, almost like its holding tight and not letting go. The pain won't take me yet, why won't it take me yet?

Even if I acted exactly like my bestfriend- it wouldn't change a thing, a person with the exact traits could show up one day and he wouldn't choose that person. He would choose my bestfriend.

I just.. hit different I guess. I don't execute things the way she does, we think differently, we react differently, we act differently. We are different, it's not just a type, he doesn't like ME.

So there's no use in trying to change for him to like me. Even if I share some traits with my bestfriend, it's not the same to him, he'd still like her better.

You wouldn't love me in any universe, yet I would love you in all of mine.