I'm Having A WHAT?!?!

A/N- Itto and Sara get fucking wasted after their rematch! Sara finds out she slept with Itto and is probably pregnant, they are contemplating on what shit are they gonna be doing just in case they are having a kid so let's go baby! No pun intended!

So basically them having a sex, thinking/planning about the kid, finding out she actually us pregnant, telling the Inazuma crew, and probably marriage? Who knows!

Also slightly NSFW, probably too much NSFW but then again this is pretty mature

🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

Narrator's POV

Here we are! In a room of japanese accents and architecture.

Floors of tatami, a shrine designated as a placeholder for a few swords, the noticeable armor rack, a few vases and a small cabinet with a bonsai on top.

The room looked ordinary, nothing flashy but somehow the purple accents mixed with the abyssal noir (means black) seemed to do the job.

However that's not the main fucking subject because there's a bed with two people huddled over the sheets, naked.

Kujou Sara, the owner of the room/the whole house woke up with the crushing sensation that was coming from her head, the hangover clearly destroying any reasons for her to have a good day today.

How did it happen? Well she might have had a little too much on the sake last night, and she's been a little too stressed from the Vision Hunt Decree being abolished and her heading the return of any visions they had confiscated.

And let's just say a certain oni was being a little bit more annoying than usual, and she was challenged to a sumo match she somehow agreed to.

And that was everything she could remember, but there's something bothering her.

She looked over her surroundings to notice that she was.... naked... that's unusual.

She usually dresses before she sleeps but I guess she realized that she was probably too drunk to do that... But that begs the question, who accompanied her here?

Plus what's with this huge thing occupying the other side of the bed?! She doesn't remember taking/buying anything after the sumo match or the drinking spree.

Not only that but something pulsating near her leg, it was girthy and rock-like and weirdly felt warm.

She wanted to investigate it but she couldn't pull the sheets off because something from the huge pile, and something smelled a little fishy.

She was about to stand up when she felt the numbing pain coming from down under, and the straining feeling coming from both her legs.

That's weird, she didn't feel tired from the sumo match with Itto, hell she didn't feel anything at all! The match lasted 5 seconds, Itto lost after charging like a dumbass so Sara said fuck this and side stepped him as he plummeted over the ground.

She would just go through with the pain, knowing that the pain would eventually subside, allowing her to now check the huge pile next to her bed, it's weird that something as heavy as this was somehow still on the bed, choosing this bed was surprisingly a good decision.

Using all of her strength, or what's left of it at least, she would actually pull the sheets off; but what she would unveil was her worst nightmare incarnate.

Laying on her bed was a very naked oni, the said oni now snoring after he escaped the cloth binds he was in.

He was laid over the bed like a starfish, a very big starfish that could barely fit in the entirety of the small bed.