0.6 | You're Not In Kansas Anymore

▝▝ //chapter; six//

0.6 You're Not In Kansas Anymore

"So?"

"Your sister is absolutely psycho; you know that? She didn't even last more than five minutes in English and I'm pretty sure she still doesn't know who I am."

Scott only sighed in response as he and Stiles walked down the halls of Beacon Hills. The teen wolf's bag slug casually over one shoulder as he listened to his best friend, rant about his sisters reckless behaviour. He still found out weird to refer to her as a sister not only is he trying to come to terms with his new found ability to become the creature of the night and adding a new sister to the list was troubling the McCall and especially now his having doubts about her.

He's has been worried about Sienna since he saw the sketches and even went as far as doubting if she was actually who she said she was, but instantly discarding the thoughts knowing the resemblance was too much and no matter how psycho his father is he wouldn't lie about something like this.

"Anything else?" Scott questioned hoping Stiles found something other than how irritating she is.

Stiles glanced at Scott in annoyance. "What? Like the sketches, haven't you've been listening to anything I've been saying, she didn't even last a second until she stormed out of the lesson when they told her to introduce herself in front of class."

"I just have to keep an eye out but right now I have to focus on lacrosse." As soon as Scott spoke those words he knew it was far from the truth.

X

With a smack of her lip gloss painting her lips the reckless teen's teeth bared together as she tore the head of the sour patch kid, it was her second packet and she wasn't sorry about it. Not yet anyway.

When Sienna claimed she wanted to attempt going back to Beacon Hills High School she truly mean it but it didn't take long for her words to be deeply buried, especially when she walked into the classroom with the teacher practically begging her to introduce herself.

All it took was one glare before Sienna couldn't take it anymore. She had simply complained about the teacher already making her ears bleed.

It took a direction to her seat by an abnormal buzz cut spastic teenage boy and a borrowed pen from curled haired loner boy to start off the lesson. Until the teacher forced her to speak about herself. How could she speak about herself when she just found out her supposedly dead mother was alive and she had a long lost twin brother. She knew as much as they did, so her name was the answer and Sienna took full notice of the gasps and whispers that were shared between the students. Which only kept the nagging teacher to remain silent for second before asking another question about her life.

Severely pissed, Sienna left the classroom in annoyance ignoring the other student's stares that were now judging her. It's like they hadn't seen a reckless teenager before.

Now she was silently reading in the peaceful library with at random book she picked up that instantly caught her eye. Sienna resembled a lot of teenagers right now, with the cliché line of rather stabbing themselves with a fork then going to school but Sienna's was just more literal. Not stabbing herself but actually leaving the class to do something worth her time.

Sienna would deny being a book worm, but she couldn't help it just like drawing she could escape the real world with it and could have at least an hour in her life where everything is perfect. Involuntary lifting her eyes from the words in the book, her eyes met the empty seat before her. Her eyes flashed before she kicked the seat out and not a second later the seat was occupied.