1.1 | HeavyDirtySoul

▝▝ //chapter; eleven//

1.1 Heavydirtysoul

IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS.

Sienna now definitely knew something was up with her brother Scott and now she was more than ever determined to know what the hell was up.

She was very worried about him if she had to be honest especially when she drew something actually it wasn't something more like someone.

She had no idea who it was but somehow she knew the person was associated with Scott. She just wished she could get Scott to talk to her for more than minute for some reason he seemed to be avoiding her.

She turned slightly in her seat, her brown eyes quickly catching blue icy ones which made her turn back around in her seat in an instant, her heart beating fast wishing she hadn't have done that, but how she suppose to know he was already looking at her? She rapidly tapped her pen, as her teeth pull the bottom of her lip nervously as she begged for the lesson to end.

There had been way too much going on since the night at the school and Sienna didn't want to see Isaac. She all of the sudden decided it was bad idea and poor Isaac began to think it was his fault and pondered why she no longer wanted to talk to him. He couldn't think of anything he did wrong.

Once the bell rung Sienna bolted out of her seat before Isaac could even pack his books, he sighed in irritation honestly expecting she'll do that. He just wanted to talk to her before he completely lost her. Before their friendship even started.

Sienna's clouded mind indicated in her pushing against someone, she apologised not caring to wait for a second.

"Sienna?"

The teen looked up to be met by a familiar pair of green eyes, her breath hitching as she looked at the distressed look on Derek Hale. "You look horrible." Sienna blurted out as she watched him breath heavily as he leaned on the lockers.

"Thank you." Derek spoke sending her a forced sarcastic smile.

"Where's your brother?" He asked her making Sienna tilt her head in confusion remembering this was the same person she pepper sprayed a few days ago also the same person who is living in a house where his family had died from a fire. And Scott specifically told her to avoid Derek and Sienna wasn't one to listen to what people told her to but since she's seen what he was capable of it seemed like the right idea.

"Please." Derek spoke when he saw her hesitation grabbing her by her arm which she gasped from. Derek watched as Sienna's eyes turn pure white as she stood almost paralyzed.

Sienna's eyes moved rapidly as her eyes allowed her to see the blonde woman she drew last night, it was firstly her silhouette shown walking through the dark night. Then everything happened so fast, Derek came into view but it wasn't long until, he was shot by the women and he full force on to the ground shocking Sienna and before she could grasp anymore the vision abruptly ended indicating in her furrowing her brows. Was this why Derek looked like death? Was he shot?

"Sienna what did you see?" Derek asked sternly and Sienna almost forgot he was there.

"How did you-"

"I knew there was something special about you." Derek spoke darkly but looking at Sienna in almost admiration.

Sienna heart started to beat erratically not liking how close they had gotten or the way he looked at her and when she tried to step away he mimicked her steps making her breath hitch.

"Let me go." Sienna spoke harshly, pushing him away from her as she ran the hallway of the school she now realised was deserted indicating everyone had been in class.