Airport Quickies

A/N: Sexy times ahead.. if you don't like it... then off you go!! Thank you so much for all the love and support. If you don't wanna sleep, then this is for you and your scorching needs.. More in the coming chappies... :)

Lindsay jumped up off the bench and threw her arms around Crystal, hugging her tightly as a new wave of tears rolled down her cheeks. "I can't believe you're here!" she cried into Crystal's neck.

Crystal held Lindsay tight for a minute, then pulled back slightly and looked at her, reaching up to push her hair out of her face. Her eyes were red and puffy and her normally porcelain skin was blotchy. "Lin, what are you doing here?"

Lindsay sniffled as she absentmindedly picked at the material covering Crystal's shoulder, "Your mom told me you were leaving. I was trying to catch you, but the lady at the desk told me the flight already left." She met Lindsay's gaze. "Why are you still here?"

Crystal sighed and shook her head. "I couldn't leave. I couldn't leave before Raymond got married." She wiped the tears off Lindsay's cheeks. "And," she added, staring into those big brown eyes, her hands still cupping Lindsay's face. "I couldn't leave before doing this."

Her heart pounding, she leaned in and gently brushed her lips against Lindsay's. Before she could lose herself in the kiss, she hurriedly pulled back and began to ramble. "Lin, I love you. I've always loved you. I know you're with Lysandra and I know you love her and I understand that. I'm not asking you to choose between us, I just had to tell you how I felt. It's been too long and I couldn't keep it inside anymore, Lindsay. I had to tell you."

She dropped her arms to her sides. "I'm sorry," she whispered, starting to turn away. She heard Lindsay let out a little sob and then the girl reached out and pulled Lindsay close, fusing their lips together again.

An alarm suddenly went off in Crystal's head and she gently pulled away, breathing heavily. "Lindsay," she gasped, shaking her head. "We can't do this," she exclaimed, holding the girl at arm's length. "It's not fair to Lysandra."

Lindsay smiled and slid her hands down Crystal's arms, intertwining their fingers together. "You are the sweetest thing ever," she murmured, leaning in and kissing Crystal's cheek. She met Crystal's gaze. "We broke up," she told the designer, smiling at the way Crystal's face suddenly lit up.

"You did?" she asked incredulously. "When? Why? What about New York?"

Lindsay sighed and squeezed her hands. "Those visions of yours..." she murmured, shaking her head.

Crystal's face scrunched up and she looked at Lindsay apologetically. 

"What happened?"

Lindsay told her the events of last night and this morning. "She's moving out today," she finished. She wrapped her arms around Crystal's neck and pushed herself as close as she could into the other girl. Her eyes searched Crystal's face, finally meeting those gorgeous eyes. "Crystal, I feel the same way. I love you. I am so totally in love with you. I always have been."

Crystal smiled, her eyes filling with tears. "Yeah?" she asked, resting her forehead against Lindsay's.

Lindsay laughed. "Yeah."

Crystal leaned in and captured Lindsay's bottom lip between her own. Lindsay responded, their mouths starting to move together. This was the first time they kissed when there wasn't an excuse for it. This time they knew exactly what it meant and the feelings behind it. Neither of them expected the rush of electricity that flowed through their bodies and they both moaned softly.

It was a simple kiss at first, soft and warm but as it continued, passions became ignited. Lindsay's mouth pressed harder, becoming more insistent, more demanding as she kissed Crystal with every ounce of passion she felt inside. Crystal squeezed Lindsay tighter as she slipped her tongue between Lindsay's lips, She lightly capturing it before releasing it and meeting it with her own. Their tongues started to swirl as their hands started to roam, sliding over hips and down thighs, up over backs and tangled into hair.

"Mmm, Crystal," Lindsay gasped as Crystal's hands slipped under her shirt, caressing the smooth expanse of skin. Lindsay's hands found their way down over Crystal's curvacious backside, tugging her closer. Their kisses were feverish and unyielding. There were years being made up for, years of frustration and longing and heartache. They were oblivious to everything except each other.

Tightening her grip on Lindsay, Crystal began walking forward, slowly pushing the girl up against the wall. She kissed a trail down Lindsay's neck, lightly nipping and sucking at the exposed skin.

Lindsay softly moaned. "God, Crys." She threw her head back as she grabbed the back of Crystal's neck, lifting her right leg up to wrap it around the outside of Crystal's.

Without pausing her assault on Lindsay's neck, Crystal trailed her hand over Lindsay's hip and ran her hand firmly up and down her denim covered thigh. "Lindsay..." she murmured against Lindsay's neck. "We should stop...Oh, God!" she gasped sharply as Lindsay began to writhe against her.

Lindsay bent her head to capture Crystal's lips in a scorching kiss, tracing her lips with her tongue. "We should..." she began breathlessly, quickly kissing those full lips again. "But I don't want to," she finished, before crushing their lips together for a final time. Crystal slid her hand underneath the knee of the leg she was just rubbing, keeping it there as she began moving against Lindsay.

So wrapped up in each other, they didn't hear the door open. "Oh my!"

Crystal and Lindsay both froze as they heard the shocked exclamation, turning their heads toward the door. A middle-aged woman stood there, looking at them in shock. "I'm so sorry! I'll go, I'll just, uh, I'll just leave," she stammered, turning around.

Crystal dropped Lindsay's leg and they both looked at each other, trying not to laugh.

The woman stopped and turned around again. She looked at them apologetically as she headed towards the stalls. "I'm sorry. But I really have to go, and I don't know if I'll make it to the next bathroom. Don't mind me, keep doing what you're doing."

Crystal grabbed Lindsay's hand and shook her head as they walked to the door. "No, we're gonna get going, but uh, thank you," she called out, smiling at Lindsay who giggled.