14

Thank goodness his brothers did not do anything to him. I was apprehensive about that the most. The game ended a few minutes ago, and we all sat talking on the bleachers. I could tell Arthur did not want to go home. I would look at him and rub his hands together for warmth. "Well, it is getting late; Matthew and I should start heading home," Alfred spoke. "OH, what? how about we all walk together?" Antonio suggested. "I can't walk today; my brother is picking me up; we can see each other Monday," Arthur explained. "Oh, okay, be safe then," Gilbert responded. "All of you can get a head start; I will wait with Arthur till they come for him," I explained. "What? are you sure?" Arthur asked worriedly. "Yes! of course," I smiled.

~

"Let go of me!" Amelia yelled. She started to hit me, and I was getting annoyed. "Can you stop already?" I asked. She suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled it, and I was taken aback. "Really?" I asked. I seem to be finding myself in another conflict because of Arthur. It was not his fault; I could never stand people always hurting him. I pushed her away from me, and without thinking, I slapped her across the face. "Francis!" Arthur called. I looked at the woman, shocked, and she held onto her face. "See! I told you, Arthur, he is just jealous of our relationship! he wants to break us up! He does not understand that we love each other, help me!" she started to cry. They were obviously fake tears.

I rolled my eyes at her as Arthur went to her. He forced her to look at him, and he started smiling. However, it was not a sweet smile; it was menacing and hateful, it brought a shiver down my spine, and I moved back a little. "You are the worst woman I have ever met," He suddenly spoke.

~

I waved goodbye to Arthur and started to run toward the rest of the group quickly. It did not take long for his brother to get him, so if I started running now, I could catch up with everyone. I started running and felt my nose getting colder and colder. "HEY! WAIT UP!" I called. I saw them in the distance, and they stopped and turned. "HURRY, FRANCIS! BEFORE WE LEAVE YOU ALONE!" Alfred yelled back.

Once I made it toward them, I started breathing in and out heavily. "Sorry, I did not want to walk alone," I laughed. We all continued to start walking. Everyone was laughing and joking when suddenly I saw something unique. "Hey, look," I spoke. Everyone looked up, and we all saw the snow starting to fall. "WOW, Hopefully, it sticks," Matthew said. We all continued to walk when suddenly, a man stopped us. "Sorry, excuse us," Alfred spoke. We all started to walk around the man who just stood there. "That wasn't creepy," Antonio whispered.

That's when suddenly, I felt someone pull my hair.

~

"Arthur? what are you saying? This is not like you here. How about we have a chat?" She asked, shocked. She aggressively grabbed his hand, and he pushed her away. "NO! Just shut up already," Arthur said, annoyed. My eyes widened, and I saw how he started griping her hard. I think he was finally at his limit. "That hurts," she cried. "I hate you so much," he hissed. This wasn't good! What if he tried to hit her?

I began to pull his hand off her, and he glared at me. "Come on, don't do anything you will regret," I spoke. "Yeah, listen to your faggot whore," she suddenly laughed. He lifted his hand, and my eyes widened as he suddenly slapped her across the face. The force was so hard that she fell to the ground and held onto her face. "Arthur?" I spoke. he was breathing heavily and looked at her hatefully.

~

"HEY! THAT HURTS!!" I yelled. Everyone turned to look at me, and I felt myself being dragged by my hair. "Hey! let him go!" Antonio yelled. Alfred and Antonio started to pull that man away as Matthew and Gilbert were trying to help get my hair loose. "Let go!" Matthew yelled. The man suddenly let me go and pushed Matthew to the floor. Matthew landed on his face, and Gilbert immediately went to him. "What is your deal?" Alfred yelled. He threw his bag onto the floor and got into a fighting stance. I held my hair softly, feeling something wet. I looked at my hand and saw there was blood.

Antonio came to check on me, and the man started to back away from us. I looked over to Matthew, who had a cut on his forehead. "You are scared? come at me!" Alfred yelled. "Stop him before he gets hurt," I told Antonio. He nodded and started to go toward Alfred, but that man suddenly grabbed his head and slammed it into the wall. "OH MY GOD!" Alfred yelled. My eyes widened, seeing Antonio's body flop onto the floor. I quickly ran toward him and started to make sure he was okay. "Come on, buddy, snap out of it," I spoke. I began to pull him toward Matthew and watched how Gilbert stood beside Alfred.

The man suddenly punched Alfred in the face and caused his glasses to break against his face. "Gilbert, get away from him," I spoke, standing up. I quickly rushed to pull Gilbert away, and He helped pull Alfred.

"Here, move him back-"

I felt my hair pulled again and watched as that man pulled me away from Gilbert. "Francis!" He yelled. I gestured for him to stay back, and he looked at me nervously. "You make me sick; I will teach you a lesson for sticking your nose where it does not belong!" The man yelled. He threw me to the floor and started to kick my stomach. Everyone started to scream, concerned, but I did not want them to come near. I used my arms to cover my neck and head, and felt immense pain flowing through my body.

"What is going on down there?!" A sudden voice called, and lights started to turn on. The man noticed this and immediately ran away.