0 ○prologue○

It was the year 1976

the students of Hogwarts had just come back and buzzed with joy. All chattering and smiling, Over at the table of the brave lions were the self-proclaimed marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew.

James and Sirius were in a very deep discussion about how they should try to kill Mrs. Norris, Mr flinch's pesky cat. This would be attempt number 78.

Remus was reading a book, pretending that he wasn't listening to their conversation. He doesn't plan on getting another detention at least not yet...The year just started. 

Peter Pettigrew kept trying to steal the chocolate Remus kept in his bag, only for him to get hexed when he was too close, he's been trying for 20 minutes, not caring that his hair turned bleu and his robes turned pink.

Far across the table, Lily Evans and Marlene Mckinnon were talking, Marlene was trying to convince Lily to do something fun with her while lily kept saying she had work to do, despite it being the first day back.

Over at the table of cunning snakes, a 'muffliato 'had been cast. It was the only way they could talk about Him. They were talking about his plans and multiple ways they can torture Dumbledore after they take over.

Everything was normal.

Until the great hall doors opened with a loud bang -, There were standing the Black's, Potter's Malfoy's, Lestrange's, Tonk's, Weasley's, The Prewett twins, The Auror Alastor 'mad-eye' Moody, and a few members of the ministry. All of them were complaining and grumbling.

The marauders glanced at each other, silently asking if any of them knew what was happened. When they all shook their heads, they focused on what was going on in front of them.

"Welcome guest, may I ask what brings you here?"Dumbledore asked them as he stood up with a smile, trying to keep his grandfatherly act and not to show annoyance. Although, some people could see it in his eyes. His eyes were slightly twitching as he stroked his beard.

Fleamont potter, Father of James potter was the first to speak "All of us appeared outside of Hogwarts, were you not the ones that brought us to hear?" When Dumbledore looked just as confused as they did, they all took their wands. Preparing for an attack.

"CONSTANT VIGILANCE" yelled mad-eye moody scaring several people. Many of them raised their wands at him. After 10 minutes nothing happened they put their wands down.

Dumbledore was about to say something when there came a letter of no wereMinervaerva McGonagall. Professor McgMcGonagallared a look with Dumbledore for anything dangerous she found nothing in his eyes she opened them and started reading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear students of 1946 and
of 1976.

I apologize for the interruption but this is very important. As soon as you finish this letter a stack of movies will appear which are about your and the wizarding world's future.

this my seem like a prank but its not. The II wizarding world was has just finished with very heavly cost that we all have played.but now it's time to find out the actual thruth instead of the lie you all are leaving with.

me and my friends believe that many people in this room can have a chance to freedom and change for the better.

and don't worry time stopped, only Professor Mcgonalle can use magic.

Regards 

S.C.M

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyone was silents and there toughts were 'an II wizard war'

Then the first title was an the screen

◘twins◘