Ginny missing

a/n: FG= future generation, OG= older generation

Madam Pomfrey bars the door, frowns at Harry and Ron.

MADAM POMFREY: There's no point in talking to a petrified person. She won't hear a word you're saying. Ron shifts uncomfortably.

RON: We know that, Madam Pomfrey. It's just, well, you see, we thought, maybe, we could... be with her for a bit. She's our... friend, you see, and... even if she can't hear us... I mean, it can't hurt, can it? A glint of sympathy flickers in Pomfrey's eyes.

MADAM POMFREY: Very well then. But be quick about it. As she exits, the boys step to her bed. Absently, Ron picks up the circular mirror that lies on the nightstand. Eyes Lockhart's Get Well card.

RON: You don't think Lockhart could be the heir of Slytherin, do you? (off Harry's look) Right. Forget I said it.

"if he is the heir then I'm the god Zeus" Blaise said, the FG laughed at him and some OG chuckeled at him.

Harry studies Hermione's face.

HARRY: Wish you were here, Hermione. We need you. Now more than ever... Just then, the mirror in Ron's hand CATCHES the LATE AFTERNOON SUNLIGHT and casts a jagged FLAME across Hermione's hand. Harry watches the light dance over her fingers... then looks closer. Sees the paper clutched there.

'the horror" "Omg!" jamen en sirius said on the same time, but get smaked at the back of there heads from Mia. the Hall laughed. 

Harry and Ron duck into an alcove, take out the CRINKLED paper, which, we see now, is TORN from a library book.

HARRY: 'Of the many fear some beasts that roam our land, none is more deadly than the Basilisk. Capable of living for hundreds of years, instant death awaits any who meet this giant serpent's eye. Spiders flee before it and only the crowing of the rooster can kill it.' (looking up) Ron! This is it! The monster inthe Chamber of Secrets is a Basilisk. That's why I can hear it speak. It's a snake. 

"so your saying there is a Basilisk under us right now" asked Narcissa, many looked scared.
"you are correct mrs Malfoy, but it's a sleep" answered Hermione

RON: But it kills by looking people in the eye. Why is it no one's dead? Harry frowns, contemplating this, then catches he and Ron's REFLECTION in the window opposite.He mutters SOFTLY

HARRY: Because no one did look it in the eye. Not directly at least... (in a rush) Colin saw it through his camera. Justin -- Justin must've seen the Basilisk through Nearly Headless Nick! Nick got the full blast of it, but he's a ghost -- he couldn't die again...

HARRY: And Hermione... had the mirror! I bet you anything she was using it to look round corners, in case it came along.

RON: And Mrs. Norris? I'm pretty sure she didn't have a camera or a mirror, Harry.

the hall nodded, some were thinking.

HARRY: The water... there was water on the floor that night. She only saw the Basilisk's reflection... (scanning the page again) The crowing of the rooster is fatal to it! That's why Hagrid's roosters were killed! Spidersflee before it! It all fits!

mad eye looked at Ron, Hermione and Harry thinking they could do good als Auror.

RON: But how's the Basilisk been getting around? A dirty great snake. Someone would have seen. but they could see Stella running 

STELLA:  Hermione said to me that the snake moves through the pipes I saw her before she well you know. Stella points to the wall. all the boys heard was pipes