The black rose

(outfit above for the movie)

Stella and Harry woke up to someone knocking on the door "Wake up everyone is waiting for you two" they heard Neville "All alright one moment", "good morning my Queen" "Morning my King" they put their clothes on making their way to centre of the room of requirement "morning cousin" said Nymphadora "morning Dora" everyone was there they left together Harry and Stella last but Stella did a spell on Nymphadora adn Draco, she turns Nymphadora's face into a duck and Draco's hair pink and Blue, Astoria turns her head to Stella trying to hold her laugh as Stella tells her to stay silent, Astoria nods even Hermione sees what Stella had done so she also stays silent, the doors of the great hall opens seeing everyone was there.

"what took you all so long" asks Sirius, "well ask them" "ohh shut it Mione" groans Harry. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU FACE / YOUR HAIR" yells both Narcissa and Andromeda as Stella made her way to Bellatrix and Rodolphus. "you did that didn't you" whispers Bella "I don't know where you talking about" answers Stella smirking at her aunty there conversation stops when they hear "STELLA!!" yells Nymphadora and Draco  "ohh shit" she ran around the hall avoiding her brother and cousin "that's enough children!" yells Druella  "but" started Draco "no buts, go eat so we can watch the fourth movie" they nod, once they where done and took there seat the movie begins.

INT. UNDERGROUND FIGHT CLUB - NIGHT

The scene is set in a dimly lit underground fighting club with a raucous crowd. The atmosphere is electric, and the crowd eagerly awaits the clash between two fighters, one fighter is a man he looks strong you can see his veins his muscles and they other looked like a woman but she wears a mask making the people not knowing who it is

"why are we looking at this?" asked Rodolphus "I also would like to know," said Blaise as he looked at Stella but she looked at the screen and then at Harry with sorry eyes 'I know Darling' he whispered trying to comfort her

The emcee hypes up the crowd with anticipation.

EMCEE: (Shouting to the crowd) Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for a brawl like no other!

The two fighters stand in the center of the ring, sizing each other up, tension in the air.

everyone looks curious at the screen

EMCEE: (Continuing) In one corner, we have Max, the crowd favorite!

The crowd roars with excitement as they cheer for Max.

"he is good-looking looking I tell you that," said a scot Ravenclaw Witch getting agreement for most of the women in the hall

EMCEE: (Continuing) And in the other corner, the newcomer, black rose!

The Black Rose remains calm and focused, unperturbed by the crowd's favoritism, and some laughs were heard.

even around the hall, some men laugh thinking she is going to lose but one slap of either sister or girlfriend shuts them up, Stella squeezes Harry's hand as he rubs her thumb over her knuckles 

The bell rings, and they begin the fight, the crowd's roars intensifying.

INT. UNDERGROUND FIGHT CLUB - CONTINUOUS

Max and Black Rose go at it with everything they've got. It's a no-holds-barred match with brutal punches, kicks, and grappling. The fight is intense, and the crowd is on the edge of their seats.

max gains the upper hand with his brawling style, but Black Rose's determination keeps her in the game. She manages to deliver some precise counterattacks, surprising everyone in the room.