DADA class

Gilderoy Lockhart paces before the class. Hermione and the girls hang on his every word, while Harry and Ron eye the LARGE, COVERED CAGE RATTLING mysteriously on his desk.

Lockhart haters all groan, while the boy just puffs his chest, and the teachers looked shocked that the boy was a professor, and the future generation looked disgusting 

GILDEROY LOCKHART:  Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher. Me. Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League and five times winner of Witch Weekly's Most- Charming-Smile Award -- But I don't talk about that. I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at her! Lockhart awaits laughter. A few students smile weakly. Stella was the only one that had, not a smile on her face but a disgusting face

"well least one girl that doesn't like him...go Queen!!" said Marlene some laugh at that

GILDEROY LOCKHART:  I see you've all bought a complete set of my books. Well done. I thought we'd start today with a little quiz. Nothing to worry about. Just to check how well you've read them, how much you've taken in... Lockhart begins to circulate papers.

Harry and Ron examine the questions. Ron WHISPERS to Harry.

RON:  Look at these questions. They're all about him.

HARRY 'What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favourite color? when Stella heard Harry she wispered

STELLA: his favourite colour is Brown... (ron and Harry looked at Stella) brown is the colour of his shit and with the amount of bullshit that comes out of his mount (the boys laughed)

Everyone laughed even the older purebloods "that's my granddaughter" yelled Carina Malfoy

RON:  'What is Gilderoy Lockhart's greatest achievement to date?'

STELLA: talking the most bullshit

HARRY:  'When is Gilderoy Lockhart's birthday and what would his ideal gift be?

STELLA: the day he was born and maybe actually get intelligence (the boys around her heard her even her brother and they laughed also while stella turned back and looked at Daphne and give her a smirk and a fist bump)

the pranksters and the Slytherins laughed so hard that they almost fell of their seats "cissy  your daughter is a legend" said Bellatrix and then turns to the future generation and said hopefully" when will she comes"  "begin third year she had some business to attempt to" said Harry. "what for business" said Narcissa and now answered her son "she had to take care of someone and some other thing" with that the screen turned back on.

GILDEROY LOCKHART:  You have thirty minutes. Start -- now! As quills begin to dart across pages, we -- 

Lockhart rifles through the completed exams.

GILDEROY LOCKHART:  Tut, tut. Hardly any of you remembered my favourite colour is lilac. miss Malfoy brown is a horrible colour ( the people understand why she put brown laughed) But Miss Hermione Granger knew that my secret ambition is to rid the world of evil and market my own range of hair care potions. Good girl.Hermione beams. 

"ewwww" "are you a pedo" was heard in the all 

 GILDEROY LOCKHART: (Lockhart's expression suddenly darkens.) Now... be warned! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizard kind! You may find yourself facing your own worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here... (With a showman's flair, Lockhart turns slowly to the cage.)

GILDEROY LOCKHART:  I must ask you not to scream. It might provoke them.

the mothers, grandmothers of the future generation hold their husbands/boyfriends hands scared for their children.

A pale Neville draws back. Harry and Ron lean forward.Lockhart lets the tension build, then WHIPS off thecover. Inside the cage are several electric blueCREATURES. Eight inches tall, with pointed faces andwings, they rattle the bars and pull bizarre faces at thestudents.

the four marauders laughed but soon stopped when the get stares.

SEAMUS:  Cornish pixies?

GILDEROY LOCKHART:  Freshly caught Cornish pixies.Unable to control himself, Seamus SNORTS with laughter.

GILDEROY LOCKHART:  Laugh if you will, Mr. Finnegan, but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them now!Lockhart flings open the cage. Instantly, the pixiesrocket about, spraying the students with ink bottles,BREAKING BEAKERS and shredding books. Two SEIZE Nevilleby the ears, lift him into the air, and begin to circlethe ceiling. 

"He didn't tell them bow to catch them" "what the fock is he doing" "Neville!!!"screamed his parents and they go over and hog their son while the future smiled at the little family.

GILDEROY LOCKHART:  Come on now, round them up, roundthem up. They're only pixies. (brandishing his wand) Peskipiski Pesternomi! The spell has absolutely no effect. A particularly obnoxious pixie makes a face, seizes Lockhart's wand and tosses it out the window. Lockhart joins the stampede to the door.

"that is not even a real spell" groan Remus. Lily and Ravenclaws, literally everyone glared at him. professors thought 'why would Dumbledore hire him'

GILDEROY LOCKHART:  I'll ask you three to just nip the rest of them back into their cage. SLAMMING the door, he's gone. Harry, Ron ,Stella and Hermione stand blinking. Ron swats a pixie gnawing his ear.

RON What do we do now?

HERMIONE STELLA:  (raising their wands) Immobilus! The pixies FREEZE IN MIDAIR. Neville falls, PLOPS onto Lockhart's desk, shaken but unhurt. He looks at Stella as she runs to help him.

Alice and Frank looked at the screen grateful , Narcissa smiled at her daughter and the rest of her family smiled at the screen to. they are becoming a less strict what Stella said at the beginning of the movie.

NEVILLE:  Why is it always me? 

STELLA: I don't know Nev but go with Hermione, Ron and Harry I will see you later. (Neville nod his head and goes with them.)

Fresh from the pixies, Hermione, Ron, Harry and Neville walk. Hair askew. Robes shredded.

RON:  Can you believe him?

HERMIONE:  I'm sure Professor Lockhart justwanted to give us some hands-onexperience. 

 HARRY: Hands on? Hermione, he didn'thave a clue what he was doing.

HERMIONE:  Rubbish. Read his books. You'llsee all the amazing things he'sdone.

RON:  He says he's done. 

Lockhart haters all agree with Ron

╔══════════════════════╗

I hope you like it 

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

English isn't my first language