Jews overpowered

Esther 9:22
As the days wherein the Jews rested from their enemies, and the month which was turned to them from sorrow to joy, and from mourning into a good day : that they should make them days of feasting and joy, and of sending portions one to another, and gifts to the poor.

There will be a day just like the Jews when your enemies will be afraid of you .
When there is sorrow, joy will have to come. There will be mourning but there will be a time when good days will come. You will be feasting with joy the way the Jews did.

Esther 9:28
And these days should be remembered and kept throughout every generation, every family, every province, and every city, and that these days of Pu'rim should not fail from among the Jews , nor the memorial of them perish from their seed.

Here talks about remembering. Remembering a day the Jews overpowered their enemies. A day they rested from their enemies. A day they found peace , joy and feasted. A day the Lord was truly with them. God is truly with us.

Esther 10:3
For Mordecai the Jew was next to king Ahasuerus , and great among the jews, and accepted of the multitude of his breathen, seeking the wealth of his people, and speaking peace to all his seed.

After all that the Jews has been through. God favoured them. They got the opportunity to be next to the King through Mordecai. The Jews became higher then their enemies.