Remember

Deuteronomy 25:15
[15]You must have accurate and honest weights and measures, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.

Deuteronomy 25:16
[16]For the Lord your God detests anyone who does these things, anyone who deals dishonestly.

Honesty is all God wants from you. Be honest with yourself and God. Where are you going with all these lies , all these misery. You can not say it it feels right.  God does not see it that way.

Deuteronomy 25:17-18
[17]Remember what the Amalekites did to you along the way when you came out of Egypt.
[18]When you were weary and worn out, they met you on your journey and attacked all who were lagging behind; they had no fear of God.

Don't forget about the Amalekites.  They promised to release the Israelis out of Egypt.  But the had broke that promise.  They lied they had no fear of God. Where is your fear? Where is my fear? I question I'm still asking myself up to this day.

Deuteronomy 25:19

[19]When the Lord your God gives you rest from all the enemies around you in the land he is giving you to possess as an inheritance, you shall blot out the name of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!

Don't forget what God has done for you. He saved you from the hands of your enemies, a place to call your own. Yet you praise other gods. There is one God who hates lies and can protect you. All he wants is your loyalty,  faith and honesty.

I too need to remember that.  To put my focus on that.

Prayer:
God I know I have occupied myself with other things,  not having time to acknowledge you. I have put you aside and allowing other things take control in my life.  I haven't been honest with myself lately and you. I have become a kind of person you would detest.  But here I am down on my knees again. I am here to say I'm sorry . I need you like the before.  I surrender.

Amen.