Temptation: James 1

Hello everyone it is me again. I hope you liked my previous scriptures. I want to thank a Wattpad writer #shadelights. I got the chapter from there and i felt it. So i want to put it in this book. The credit goes to you and mostly God . So anyone who wants to bible study go to #shadelight. God be with you.

James 1: 2-4
² My brethren , count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
³ Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
⁴ But let patience have her perfect work , that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Be patient and wait for your time because God is in control. Everyone tells me that. Mostly my mom says that. For sometime i have been upset. Why me? Why am I still here? I'm just a failure. What are my achievements? I haven't done anything reasonable. I have worked so hard. Took everything in and been patient and this is my payback.

Yes life can be like that. But you never know maybe while you are complaining you pushing your blessings farther away from you. For example you were going to receive your miracle in three years time and here you are losing your patience. Complaining all the time. You pushing it away. Maybe you might push it to seven years. You don't know. I don't know. I don't know how this miracle and blessing works. It's just an example people. All I'm saying is to accept what's before you with faith that God is working. Even if you see nothing is happening just thank God for the life you have. The family you have , for making sure you don't sleep in hunger or protecting you morning to night. That's my mom told me and you know what i took and and right now i feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulder because i believe God is in control.

James 1:9-15
⁹ Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:
¹⁰ But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass  away.
¹¹ For the sun is no sooner risen with a burner heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth , and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.
¹² Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the lord hath promised to them that love him.
¹³ Let no man say when he is tempted , i am tempted of God : for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he  any man :
¹⁴ But every man is tempted , when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
¹⁵ Then when lust hath conceived, it brings bringeth forth sin : and sin , when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Let the poor be happy do that they can be exalted.
Richness comes and they go. They perish but you are still there , you are the same. Nothing in you changes . You are still breathing and your heart is still beating. So be happy.
Blessed is the man that overcomes temptation. No man can say he was tempted by God because he can not be tempted with evil. Don't put the blame on God. It was your decision. Your own lust can put you into temptation. Can cause you to sin. Once that is done . Death follows after. I home you see the chain.
Lust👉 temptation 👉sin👉death

Be careful with that lust of yours . Pray to God for your sin. Pray to God to deliver you from temptation so you can be saved from death.

Prayer:
God my temptation is too much for me. I'm walking in the valley of darkness leading to my death. I walking into darkness that had blinded me in the world of lust.

Deliver me from temptation. Deliver me from sin. For the decision i have made was wrong but he i am asking for forgiveness. Here i am seeking your face upon my life.

Thank you for the breath of life and the beating heart that's in me.

Amen.

  I hope this was inspiring to you. Please like this if you felt touched by it. 💕

I'll pray for all those following this 2023.  May 2023 be full of blessings for you.
New year , New you.
God bless!