Comfort

Psalm 76:7
You, even , you are to be feared: and who may stand in your sight when once you are angry?

Who is capable of being near God and stand before him who he is angry. God is above all things so he must be feared because even the mountains will fear him.

Psalm 77:1-3
I cried to God with my voice, even to God with my voice, and he gave ear to me.
In the day of my trouble i sought the Land : my sore ran in the night, and ceased not : my soul refused to be comfortable.
I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained and my spirit was overwhelmed.

I cried to God every single day. In the day of trouble i called out to him , i stretched my hand seeking for his help. I didn't stop crying the whole night until it pained me. I complained to God and my spirit was comfortable. Only God is able to wipe away and tears and reduce our stress. Call until him and he will listen.

Prayer
God there are many times i forget that you are always with me and i try to solve my problems on my own and it only turns out worse . That is why I call until you.

I need you in my life to help me overcome my trouble. Replace my discomfort with peace and calmness, Remove every stress that's in me. In need you Father!
Amen.