Mate

=:=:= PLEASE BE ADVISED. MATURE CONTENT. =:=:=

When they reached the shallow pool of water, Mo Yuan led Bai Qian towards the center without pause as water slowly soaked into the hem of their wedding garbs darkening the vermillion red by two shades.

Wordlessly, Mo Yuan summoned a crystal jar filled with a pale, yellowish fluid more viscous than water. Bai Qian met his eyes briefly before he walked the perimeter of the pool pouring the mysterious liquid as he went before returning to her side.

A spark of fire from his fingertips lit the perimeter of the pool around them in a contained blaze that felt warm against Bai Qian's cooled skin from the night air, but quickly developed into a creeping, scorching heat that could only be a dragon's fire. The silky fabric she wore began to stick against her skin as little beads of sweat started to form. A gentle rippling wave of magic found them both naked as he tugged her down into a kneeling position.

Bai Qian reached up to pull the pin from his ornate golden headpiece and watched as ebony hair framed his face, smoothing out the edges and casting a shadow of vulnerability over him. A look she'd grown more accustomed to over the years as his body laid in Yan Hua cave.

The crystal jar appeared in his hands again and Mo Yuan paused peering into those same doe-like eyes that captivated him since the beginning. He was giving her a chance to retreat, to back out from a state of permanence that would be his mating bond. There was no going back his eyes seemed to convey to her and she knew, understood it clearly that changing her mind in the future was not an option. Bai Qian wouldn't dream of such a thing and Mo Yuan knew without a word she made up her mind. There was no going back for the both of them.

He dipped two fingers into the jar to scoop out the oil and began methodically applying it, starting with her neck and shoulders. The oil absorbed into her skin easily and with it a slow burn simmered beneath the surface.

Bai Qian gazed at his face tense with concentration and an overwhelming sense of possessiveness as he worked the oil into her skin. The scent of it as potent as his blood, familiar, spicy and warm. Everywhere he touched, rubbed, kneaded with oil gradually felt like he was lighting her on fire from the inside out.

His long, deft fingers glided across her arms easily caressing in the oil with each pass. It was sensually hypnotic what he was doing to her, relaxing her with his touch while the heat of the oil caused her core to tighten with anticipation. Bai Qian eagerly waited for his fingers to touch her more intimate areas if only for a moment of relief.

Mo Yuan's palm slid between the valley of her breasts as his eyes finally met her gaze. They were hooded with desire, dark orbs with swirling hints of gold flecks. The only hint of his dragon's restlessness and betraying his outwardly calm demeanor as he worked.

His palm flattened across the expanse of her stomach spreading the oil, making sure every inch of her was covered in it. The heat that sank into her belly warmed her core even more. Her sex clenched and unclenched with need as she burned. Even the cooling waters in the pool no longer felt like a balm.

Just when words settled against the tip of her tongue, his palm cupped her left breast kneading it in his hand and causing her core to clench again.

Bai Qian bit her lip to keep from crying out from the sheer satisfaction of his touch, but it was hardly any relief compared to what she really needed. Mo Yuan moved to her right breast with unhurried motions as if he had all the time in the world. She supposed they did but she secretly wished he would get on with it or she'd die from the heated desire he elicited. 

"Ah!" The gasp left her parted lips when she felt him pinch her sensitive nipple sending a ripple of pleasure through her body. Heat seemed to flare out to the rest of her body like a tide. It was unbearable. She needed more, much more than what he was giving her at the moment but it seemed as if he was enjoying what he was doing to her far better.