Chapter 1(the gods pov)

Before the battle

The goddamn Valkyrie dare to challenge us gods I will show you what it means to lose Valkyrie...

Odin's thought got cut off when someone called him and he look at the caller as if the caller did some outrageous..

"What do you need Loki?"ohh father I just want to tell you that your the first fighter of this game" Loki is having fun teasing his father but it didn't affect Odin that much " I see very well let me show them what it means to lose" Odin was so confident that he will win ragnarok but things change instantly he didn't expect the unexpected..

Here I was standing in front of my beloved wife wth is this??!!!The Valkyrie didn't know that Jace Grace is my wife right?!what will happen if the other's or Thor find out..
Thor is always been the splitting image of his mother with his fairly red hair,well he got that from his mother but still this is outrageous...

Odin was panicking and contemplating what to do at this situation..

"Aren't you going to attack?"

Odin gritted his teeth at him

Attack?!

He could never

the love of his life,the mother of his son!

Jace smiled.

His king is always been very soft with him.

_________________________________________

(I don't know how to write fighting scenes so let just say it's a ty since both of them doesn't want to hurt each other's)
_________________________________________

The audience was in for shock, surprised even Odin and Jace Grace didn't fight each other instead they both give up at the same time before the fight even started no one can comprehend what's happening but one thing is for sure,both the god and human side didn't know what to react if they should be happy,angry, anxious or nervous but the silence was interrupted by Heimdall's announcement..

"N-no one wins so it's a ty for both human and god side!!!"

Even after Jace and Odin left the arena,it still silent like everyone has gone deaf..

Upon that Heimdall call the next challenger which is Thor..
_________________________________________

"What are you doing??"Jace and Odin are in one room that is provided by the gods to those participants"what do you mean?"Jace said while smiling it gives Odin a mix emotion of happiness since his wife is in Infront of him and angry since if his not the one that his going to fight he might get hurt or worst"you know what I mean Jace...what if...what if you got hurt!..what if something worst happen to you if I I'm not your opponent!!???"Odin is really worried at this point so Jace just give him a peck on his lips and hug him on the neck,giving him a smile"that's why I'm happy since it's you and I really miss you a lot,I wanted to see you but I can't since you told me you don't want to.."Jace is crying at this point so Odin doesn't much have a choice but to stay silent and wait for his omega/wife to calm down first before proceeding..

Half an hour later Jace stopped crying and look at Odin with a swollen eyes,Odin wipe it off and hug him again saying"I'm sorry I didn't know it gives you a bad intentions I shouldn't have done that"Odin told Jace his sorry and Jace forgive him"since I became a bad alpha to my sweet but fierce omega I should give you my apologies sincerely by showing how a gentleman I am"ohh~i like that show it to me~"and then they did the did..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahh~agh~ngh~haaa"in the room where a very intimate moment is happening there is two Individual,one is a god and an alpha and the other one is a human and omega"haaah so tight~"Odin said with a long deep breath having his omega underneath him is the one thing he haven't done in a long time*should have done this earlier*Odin think"ahh~alpha alpha.. so good~"Jace is so lose in pleasure that Odin is giving him,that his moans are getting louder and louder and his drooling,his eyes are in the back of his head upon seeing this Odin got bigger and go even faster and harder which took Jace by surprise and his moan got loader because of the pleasure"ahhh ahhh ah ah..ahh nghh agh ohhh~ahh ahh nghh oh~"hah hah you're so good omega,your hole is eating me up"after saying that both of them came, first is Jace he came all over his body while Odin came inside of him then Odin flip him over on his stomach"hah a-are we not done y-yet??"Jace was so close to being overstimulated that he can't come anymore"of course this is only our fifth round"Odin enter him suddenly,Jace only gasp and moan his alphas name over and over...
_________________________________________

After there 10 round Jace collapse because of over stimulation and right now his sleeping in Odin's arms having a relax face while cuddling to his alpha Jace doesn't want to let go,everytime Odin try to stand up or do something his face scrunch and having a disappointed look so Odin doesn't have a choice but to stay even though he wanted to clean himself and Jace.

Here they are sleeping soundly cuddling to each other's arm while there's 2 figure watching them with a questionable look..

_________________________________________

That's the end of the first chapter hope you like it and forgive me there for I have sin writing this gives me chills 😂🤣 any way just so you know you should read the "strongest in the multiverse" by "RulerOfTheCosmos" in order to understand shit that's happening here..
That's all byebye