Chapter 6

The fight has ended with Anubis losing making human wins once more which make that 1 ty and 2 wins from the gods.

But Anubis still couldn't find out what he feel that time,if it's anxiety, excitement or fear for the omega.

So now his laying on the hospital bed and some other doctor from heaven is treating his wounded body,but to make it worse his still pounding for the answer to his not so question-question.

While Sung Jin Woo is sitting while some other nurse treat his wound,his wound is not that deep but surly can leave a mark to his body even though it doesn't look like his severely wounded to there fight his barely hanging (he must admit)but for the sake of humanity and his mother and sister to live quietly he hang in there to win the fight with Anubis.

Sung Jin Woo will give credit to that damn alpha but he wouldn't tell it out loud his to shy or embarrassed to say it Infront of him so he keep quiet in there while in his head his complimenting him for the good fight he give to him.
_________________________________________

The fight between human and god are postponed since it's already night(pretend it's night)and everyone need to recharge for tomorrow's fight between god and human,so everyone goes to there respected room,the human is on the left side while the gods are on the right side.

Everyone was soundly sleeping except to a few who still have work done to do and among them is Anubis and Sung Jin Woo who keeps thinking about how to approach Anubis and to thank him for the good fight.

-WHAT should I do to talk to him?without being awkward?-sung Jin woo think"my liege"beru called for him"hmm?need something?"he ask without looking"what if you should just invite him for some coffee in here..."suggested beru which make Sung Jin woo think for awhile before making a decision"yosh invite him over"but before beru can leave someone knock on his door,upon hearing this beru leave emmidiately.

Anubis is about to go to Sung Jin woo's room with a one thing running on his mind,what he feel about him?,-i must talk to him now-anubis keep walking even though some other god is trying to talk to him but he paid no mind to them and keep thinking about Sung Jin woo.

He arrive Infront of his door contemplating whether to knock or not to knock,but he hear a little noice to person(not really a person)talking to each other so he lean forward to listen to them and since the door and wall is thick he can't properly hear them,he just decided to knock to get there attention.

When Sung Jin woo open the door he saw Anubis Infront of it looking at him as if asking something but he didn't know what is it.

"There's someone in here?"Anubis ask"are you eves dropping?"counter attack of Sung Jin woo"no I just heard it while I'm about to knock on your door"Anubis lied to him to not embarrass himself"I see,come in"Sung Jin woo said without any hint of pleasure in his voice,

Anubis came in without hesitation even though he heard how the omega is displeasure'd to his very own presence in his chamber but he is determined to know the answer to his question.

"Have a sit over there"Sung Jin woo pointed to an empty sit to the corner of his room where his desk is located even though there's nothing in it"so what do you want?"Sung Jin woo cut to the chased and ask Anubis directly while crossing his legs.

*Ahem*"I just wanted to talk about something"he tried to make a conversation properly not like that(key word tried"cut the bullshit and tell me what you fucking want?"Sung Jin woo is getting irritated every second.

"Okay..okay fine geez*tsk*I wanted to ask what I feel that time"Anubis Told him with serious voice but Sung Jin woo just look at him dumbfounded.

"HAH!!!!the heck is that?!!!"Sung Jin woo stand up and look at him directly"HOW SHOULD I KNOW THAT HAH!!???TELL ME BASTARD!!!!!???"Sung Jin woo snap at him since how da fuck he will know what he feel.

"I will tell you and tell me what feeling is it"Anubis tried to be composed of this very kind situation where the omega is yelling at him unusual wording,while the aloha is trying to keep calm at the this very moment"ok fine tell me"Sung Jin woo finally calm down after some minute of thinking and sit down on his bed.

Anubis told him everything about what he feel while fighting about how he became excited anxious or fear him,while Sung Jin woo is keeping a close ear to him.

After saying all what he want's Anubis look at Sung Jin woo expecting an answer from him,Sung Jin woo on his part is thinking a little bit more before saying something.

"What you feel is excitement to new things or feeling's"he finally said to Anubis which make Anubis a little bit more relax to finally found his answer.

*Ahem*I must thank you mr.sung Jin woo but I believe we must retire for the night"Anubis tried to stay but think that the omega still needed to recover.

Sung Jin woo nodded to him and lead him Infront of the door and waited for him to go out before closing it again,he plop down on his bed while thinking about what to do to invite the aloha again next time,his body and mind give up and ended up drop dead on his bed until noon.
_________________________________________
Thank you for reading!