Chapter 7

After the father of god change his appearance hera the consort of Zeus or queen of heaven so as they called her,was fuming with rage,despite of being a goddess of marriage and of the life of women she is also a jealous woman who always have a rage whenever Zeus get little too close with other girls or omega.

-i will not accept such thing to happen-hera was gripping his chair tightly as if she wanted to broke it.

Anos look at the person infront of him and got lost to his own thought because just a minute ago he called the god father a ugly person and just a blink of an eye he became a handsome man.

With his blondy hair and the blueish eye color-OMG-the way he wear his clothes,Anos is panicking since he could practically see the biceps and his muscles perfectly there's barely any fabric at all that will hide his body.

Anos is staring intensely that it makes Zeus smirk for his job well done,he got the Omega's attention.

"Shall we start?"Zeus said with a bit of mocking on his tone.

Anos got out of his trance and look at Zeus before blushing from imbaressment.

"Yes we shall!!"Anos still manage to change his tone of voice to a harsh one before making his face blank.

Zeus didn't buy his harsh tone on him since he knew that he pick up the interest of this omega Infront of him.

They started fighting each other.
_________________________________________
(You know the que)

Anos win in there fight since he has more control and power between space and time which he use to win against Zeus but it doesn't mean that Anos is not badly hurt by Zeus,both of them are killing each other inside of the arena,both of there body was high in adrenaline because of the pleasure that someone can match them infighting.

The fight ended with both of them happy because of the good fight they have with each other,Anos despite of being badly hurt can still smile which make his friends know what it means,-anos has find a very good partner-the omega has recognize Zeus as it's alpha(😏😏).

"We were happy for you!!!"Misha said with so much fondness in her voice.

"But don't push too far.."Sasha said with a little bit worried on his tone.

"Yes we were happy for you,but don't push too far ok?..."for lay,Anos is practically a brother figure for him so his also worried.

Anos smiled at them before laying down to sleep for a little bit,his friends left him alone to take a nap,even if it's a nap it's still good for him since he push his body a little too far to it's limit.

Zeus on the other hand can't stop thinking about there fight,such fight give him ecstacy and a pure Bliss of adrenaline but what make's him smile was how the omega recognize him as an alpha,Anos practically whispered to his ears before departing"alpha"he said before getting carried away by the angels nurse.

Zeus was also have many injury but it's not several just like Anos he could still move around without any help from anyone but just incase his brother hades came to him and told him to rest before he make him.

Zeus fear his brother Poseidon and hades not because they are powerful alone but also because they are his big brother who cared for him even if Poseidon doesn't show it,so here he is taking a nap to fantasize about the omega Anos.
_________________________________________

After recovering Zeus goes to Anos room to talk to him even for just a little bit,here Infront of him is Anos Voldigoad sitting like king on his bed.

"Haha just wanted to talk.."Zeus started.

"Hmmm ok,so what do you want to talk?"without hesitation Anos shot up the question.

"Let me get this straight I'm interested in you hoho"zeus confidence came back,saying the words that anos always hear.

"I know many alpha said that already to me!!"Anos feels offended by his words.

"Hoho but how can I gain your neck?"again without hesitation.

"Ha..hahahahaha"Anos laugh like a maniac"work on it.."with a serious and intimidating look on his face he said it like a challenge.

"Then you must wait because i won't back down"Zeus said before leaving to get ready to there games of claiming.

"I will wait ALPHA"anos plop down on his bed when Zeus left his room smiling to himself for making the challenge.

And so the both of them has a smile flustered on there face,they are smiling ear to ear which make others around them feel awkward.
_________________________________________
Hope you have a nice day,noon or night everyone...keep safe and don't stress yourself.