Chapter 2

-Human vs gods..I hope the Valkyrie choose a fitting omega to fight me-

"God Thor it's your turn to fight"Hermes said but didn't get a response on Thor.

After a minute Thor nodded and Hermes know what to do so he left and goes to where the father of cosmos is leaving Thor on his own.

-its about to start hope you do a great job valkyrie-
_________________________________________

"On the side of humanity I present the god of shinobi's!Uchiha Madara!"

The smoke for the dramatism went away,leaving Thor's opponent in sight.

Many raise an eyebrow's.

While the armor and the look in the Omega's eyes made him see somewhat,his thin and short frame didn't cause an ounce of fear.

"Are you my opponent?"he asked the shorter omega with disgust

Madara smirked,causing more than one to sigh.the omega is beautiful.

"I have fun with you"even his voice cause chills"I hope you are able to survive my susanoo"

And as soon as he said those words,the shinobi's that were present almost wet themselves,remembering very well Uchiha madara's susanoo,on the other hand,the Japanese gods were very interested,susanoo especially.

When it could be seen,a blue armor was shown surrounding Madara.

-now let see if you survive god thor-
_________________________________________
(Again not good at fighting scene)

Both of them are full of wounds but Madara has more,both of them are strong Madara is almost on par with Thor.

The fight ended with Thor winning(of course)while Madara was in infirmary treating his wounded body,Thor just goes out of the arena and sit again on his chair waiting for something to happen again.

-that omega is good he give me thrill,he is worth of my praise-

-that alpha was sure strong it's been a long time since I was defeated by someone the first is hashirama(I may right?)and his quite good looking-
"No scratch that his too good looking"Madara said out loud"who is good looking"ask Brunhilde"no one,leave me alone now!!"

Brunhilde leave him on his own to relax but she knows who is the person or more like the god his saying too good looking so she just smiled while humming a tune.

Madara was lose on his own world when someone came in he didn't even hear the person goes inside so his on alert when he sees the person Infront of him.

"What do you want?"ask Madara to the misterous person"I came to see you"said the misterous person"hah I'd didn't know you care about me god THOR"Madara was smirking to him but Thor didn't do anything but stare at him.

Thor has been staring at him far to long and Madara was starting to get flustered because of his doing,his a little bit away of kicking him out before he scream.

"Come to my chamber once your heal"Thor told Madara before leaving him behind bewildered

"What the f*** did he saaaayyyy!!???"at this point Madara was so red but he immediately conceal his flustered face and scream inside of his head.

-now pull yourself don't let him win you, don't go to his chamber-
_________________________________________

-why am I here!!!!????-madara was screaming inside of his head.

Here Infront of him is the chamber of the god named Thor and right now his questioning his insanity(which he didn't have).

He steeled himself before knocking on the door it open on its own so he just let himself in and roam around before finding a man sitting on a chair beside the fireplace,he goes there and look at the man Infront of him.

Madara was about to touch him when the said man open his eyes and pull Madara to his lap,Madara was so shock and still processing the thing that just happen.

-now this is new no one ever surprised me-

"Let's talk shall we?"Thor said"sure let's TALK"

After talking for quite a long time both of them learn that both of them were quite similar.(that's not good)

"Hahhhh"Madara was getting tired the fatigue was getting on him already so he close his eyes and lean on Thor for comforting sleep,Thor just let him sleep and wait for him to fall asleep before standing up and putting him to bed.

"Hmm how amusing is this,this omega is sure entertaining"Thor said particularly to no one before going back to his chair and closing his eyes retiring for the time being.
_________________________________________

Here's the 2nd chapter sorry if this is only now😤😤anyway hope you enjoy this one since I don't know if it's good or not.
Anyway here's the NEWS I will publish the 3rd chapter in Sunday,I will publish it so look forward for it.
Bye bye👋👋 have a nice day, night,noon