Chapter 8

Gojo Satoru demonstrated his power by defeating Apollo one of the strongest god there,not to mention he like Gojo because gojo's hair remind him of the white beautiful sky and the eyes remind him of the beauty of the sea.

Artemis on the other know that Apollo is interested in this human omega that is goes by the name Gojo Satoru while Aphrodite is gritting her teeth she wouldn't accept such omega to be with Apollo.

-No one is far way more beautiful than me- Aphrodite is practically preaching from angry everyone's attention was on Gojo, despite of being injured Gojo could still smile and look beautiful in the midst of the battle Field,while she the god of sexual love and beauty needed to put so much make up just to look the most beautiful woman in heaven.

So as to say Aphrodite tried(key word tried)to curse Gojo but to no avail she didn't succeed because Gojo was already cursed which became his power(I'd don't know if I'm right)another cursed to be put in gojo's body will only make him more powerful.

So Aphrodite goes to her room and put another layer of make to be the most beautiful goddess in there but of course while cursing Gojo.
_________________________________________

Both Gojo and Apollo where appointed in the same room they don't know why because Brunhilde is the one who put them in there in the first place but Apollo wouldn't lie he like this arrangement.

While Gojo is sleeping apollo start to play with his harp since he like music and it makes him calm he played it while Gojo is still sleeping.

After some minute of playing Gojo woke up from his slumber and see's that Apollo is playing a music which he did like because the sound is so soothing that it makes you fall asleep,he let him played the music until his done.

"Wow!!! It's so beautiful!!"Gojo jump up to his side which took off guard the god"hahaha thank you omega"Apollo just look at him for a second before getting an art materials"where you using it?"out of curiosity Gojo ask Apollo"if you allowed me can I draw you on my canvas?.."Apollo really love to paint such beauty Infront of him right now"ohh sure!!!wait what kind of pose do I use?"to Apollo's surprised Gojo agreed immediately his not expecting that"just do what ever pose you want"Apollo just replied while getting ready to draw him.

While Apollo is painting Gojo he also started to sing a beautiful song which make Gojo a little bit sleepy but he didn't let it dominate him,he compose himself and keep listening to him,but since he couldn't take it anymore he started to ask questions to apollo which the god answer immediately.

"Neh can you teach me how to draw?"Gojo started"of course but it has a price"Apollo is practically using this opportunity to get Gojo"really?!then tell me..."Gojo didn't care about it even if he knew it coming"be my omega and I teach you everything I know"Apollo didn't bit the bush and just smirk at him,Gojo litterary is preaching from this,he didn't care about being his omega all he need is to learn how to do the things he do,when he was still a kid he really like to learn how to draw but he has no talent in it"ok then deal"Gojo reach out his hand to Apollo which he gladly shake with a smile on his face.

Apollo is about to finish his work just a little bit more and he can show it to Gojo,Gojo once again is asleep since it took so long to draw him he fall asleep,and since Apollo wanted it to be the perfect master piece he struggles a little to find the perfect hues for gojo's tone of skin,color of eyes and the perfect color for his hair.

It's almost night when Gojo woke up and there Infront of him is Apollo just got finish to work of art and ready to show him the job well done.

"It's done"he just said before turning the painting around to face him and gojo's face lit up from what his seeing"wow amazing....so beautiful...is this me?"Gojo jump up to see the painting and look at it with so much enthusiasm,this is the first time someone draw him like this,he could see that in this gods eyes his this beautiful.

Apollo nodded to his question and just keep staring at Gojo with adorations such omega with a balance emotion is really the best to have"I just going to have a nap"Apollo said to him and Gojo just nodded without looking at him,his so drown to the ...

Apollo nodded to his question and just keep staring at Gojo with adorations such omega with a balance emotion is really the best to have"I just going to have a nap"Apollo said to him and Gojo just nodded without looking at him,his so drown to the painting of him that Apollo did,Apollo scoff at such response but shrug it off and drifted to sleep.
_________________________________________

Sorry guys I'm too lazy to add a photo above..
Have a nice day